Tragically, it's also the beginning of "Moron's" season...

Discussions, Stories, Hints & Tips about everything outdoors. Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Shooting, Camping etc.
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Re: Tragically, it's also the beginning of "Moron's" season...

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

That's too bad. Some people just shouldn't be in the woods with guns. It's idiots like him that shoot first and then try and identify what they're shooting at that scare the heck out of me. My grandpas neighbor had someone shoot a horse one time. How the heck does that happen?!
Anyways, prayers for the bikers family, as well as the shooter's (not hunters). I'm sure both are going through some pretty rough times right now.

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Don't really have too much to say about this.. it's very sad and the surviving family members probably can't figure out why or how it could of happened?
I feel sorry for them that this moron was shooting at something he didn't 100% identify before pulling the trigger.
There is no excuse for doing that and he should be prosecuted for his negligence and put behind bars to let him think a long time
about how he killed a person through his own stupidity.
Jaegerschnitzel1990
Spotter

Post by Jaegerschnitzel1990 »

Radamus wrote:There is only 1 question- just 1 - "How?"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/british-cycl ... 12449.html
If you watch french driven hunt videos on youtube you get really surprised how this doesn´t happen more often in france. They seem to have their own definition of safety when hunting and a lot of trust in god.
Hynu
Tracker

Post by Hynu »

gas56 wrote:Don't really have too much to say about this.. it's very sad and the surviving family members probably can't figure out why or how it could of happened?
I feel sorry for them that this moron was shooting at something he didn't 100% identify before pulling the trigger.
There is no excuse for doing that and he should be prosecuted for his negligence and put behind bars to let him think a long time
about how he killed a person through his own stupidity.
My thoughts exactly.
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

plot twist: turns out the dead guy had done 6 months for smashing an ex girlfriends face in. His mother and sister have also came out and said theyre glad hes dead as hes a monster and he was only in France trying to start again after an alleged rape and sexual assault on multiple girls including his younger sister.

it is also looking like the hunt was illegal as non of the hunter had permits. or so a few of the sources say.( so hard to get actual facts from the news as everyone is just trying to flog paper and push an agenda)
(edit:) the hunt may or may not have been legal but the hunting season laws in france are bananas thats for sure. its really not cut and dried if they were in a hunting area or not. i mean if you cant clearly define the boundrys and allowed hunting hours youre asking for trouble

but yeah......still a tragedy?
Last edited by L3M182 on October 17th, 2018, 10:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

L3M182 wrote:still a tragedy?
Sounds more like justice has been served.

gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

L3M182 wrote:plot twist: turns out the dead guy had done 6 months for smashing an ex girlfriends face in. His mother and sister have also came out and said theyre glad hes dead as hes a monster and he was only in France trying to start again after an alleged rape and sexual assault on multiple girls including his younger sister.

it is also looking like the hunt was illegal as non of the hunter had permits. or so a few of the sources say.( so hard to get actual facts from the news as everyone is just trying to flog paper and push an agenda)
(edit:) the hunt may or may not have been legal but the hunting season laws in france are bananas thats for sure. its really not cut and dried if they were in a hunting area or not. i mean if you cant clearly define the boundrys and allowed hunting hours youre asking for trouble

Well I made a judgement call on the 1st post and now you say the dead man was convicted, assault, & rapist.
Well there you go... so much for the internet news.....
Maybe they were both bicycle riders????
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

"He needed killin" should be a justifiable defense.

L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

gas56 wrote:
L3M182 wrote:plot twist: turns out the dead guy had done 6 months for smashing an ex girlfriends face in. His mother and sister have also came out and said theyre glad hes dead as hes a monster and he was only in France trying to start again after an alleged rape and sexual assault on multiple girls including his younger sister.

Well I made a judgement call on the 1st post and now you say the dead man was convicted, assault, & rapist.

gas with the upmost respect, what are you going on about mate?. i cant decipher what youre saying even after re reading your first post and this one like 3 times, walk me through it bud
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

L3M182 wrote:
gas56 wrote:

gas with the upmost respect, what are you going on about mate?. i cant decipher what youre saying even after re reading your first post and this one like 3 times, walk me through it bud
Lol,.. Hope this helps....

I made a reply to the 1st post about knowing only the guy was killed by a hunter on a somewhat hunting base accident story, stating that it was a sad day for his family and friends what had happened to him and that the consequences of the shooter should be given the maximum penalty of the law for his mistakes. Now I read what you posted about how a low life this guy that got shot was and his family are glad he's dead now. I still believe it was tragic for him to get shot this way by someone hunting that made the mistake,.. but I don't want to sound vigilante now by saying well he got what he deserved even if the guy was a low life and his family members felt this way about him as the hunter still made a terrible mistake in killing him when he should have been more aware of the situation at hand and I would have not responded as being sad for the way his family members were effected knowing they had felt this way. That is why I had scoffed at the though by replying maybe they were both bicycle riders as I had not got the full facts before I made a response the first time around on what had happened and thinking I should have known better if it's not a complete story on the internet as it happens a lot when after the facts are learned. I just chalk it up to another bad report on a hunting death and I spoke too soon about it and I wonder just how many of those first repliers on the news report link would have made their same comments if all the facts were known when it was first released.
Hunters get enough bad publicity and this doesn't help at all to make this situation any better.

Return to “The Great Outdoors”