Going to make my Hunting License

Discussions, Stories, Hints & Tips about everything outdoors. Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Shooting, Camping etc.
maros.kuzar
Outfitter

Re: Going to make my Hunting License

Post by maros.kuzar »

Good luck!

I was thinking about getting my licence too, but as it takes sometimes more than 1,5 year here in Slovakia to get all licences you need, and sometimes few more years to actually be able to hunt, I will wait and see how things go ;-)

EDIT: Small, maybe irelevant tip from me is to make some connections in your local hunting club, helping them with feeding, building stuff etc... Depending on how laws are in your country, that could be really handy.
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

Jaegerschnitzel1990 wrote:
D3AKUs wrote:
Jaegerschnitzel1990 wrote:Where are you from? We might arrange a meeting or two and I could take you along on a couple of outings.
Austria/Vienna , i would appreciate that a lot.
It is a little far, but if you are in the area of Wiesbaden or Ulm someday flick me a PM ;)

Vielleicht geht sich ja mal nen Umweg aus wenn ich das nächste mal meine Familie in Deutschland besuche :D Danke jedenfalls fürs Angebot !
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

Some great news to end the year, after a chat with the wife getting her ok with the idea I will be starting my Hunting Licence in Germany in the spring, my boss has a revier in Hessen of over 800 hectars which he says I can hunt whenever I want as he is over 80 and seldom goes, only 1 other hunter whom I know well is active there at the the moment so it's ideal. I can see some of the forest from my kitchen window it's that close !! Also I am good friends with a guy in Hessenforst where they have Red Deer !!! So role on 2019 and I will keep you up-to date with my progress !!! 8-)

Cheers

Schlachtwolf
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

Return to “The Great Outdoors”