The Australian Bush

Discussions, Stories, Hints & Tips about everything outdoors. Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Shooting, Camping etc.
Radamus
Trophy Hunter

The Australian Bush

Postby Radamus » September 30th, 2017, 9:19 pm

I have a cool link that I thought would be of interest. As I've posted in the off topic I kind of got hooked on custom knives from this company named Busse because they're made just a mile away from me. Jerry Busse the owner has been making knives for decades and has a following of fans around the globe and the community reminds me a lot of being here, people with the same interests across the world. So there's a guy who posted some photos from the bush down under and some of the wild life- There's a few photos here he just took on a trip out in the wild country with some of our favorite critters! and one we'd like to see ;)
The same guy has posted pictures from a rain forest and the high desert so Aussie land is quite beautiful and scenic as these picture show. Hope you all like these! Make sure to scroll down to the goats- Horizontal twist variant I believe ;)

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/trip-just-done.1523518/
Spoiler:
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Re: The Australian Bush

Postby InstinctiveArcher » October 4th, 2017, 7:09 pm

That's pretty cool. :)

So long as the new moon returns in heaven a bent, beautiful bow, so long will the fascination of archery keep hold of the hearts of men. - Maurice Thompson

Return to “The Great Outdoors”