Custom Knives Anyone?

Discussions, Stories, Hints & Tips about everything outdoors. Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Shooting, Camping etc.
Radamus
Trophy Hunter

Re: Custom Knives Anyone?

Postby Radamus » July 21st, 2017, 11:02 am

Those are some pretty crazy blades Ivan! That Bowie at the bottom looks like a big boy knife :lol: - the one with the fork antler handle, I'm not sure which end provides the most risk, might just be best hanging on a wall I think.

I added another Busse so I guess with 2 I have a collection started and just bought a 3rd yesterday... I gotta stop this now before I'm too addicted, it's not a cheap hobby.
Spoiler:
BuiuRei
Outfitter

Postby BuiuRei » July 21st, 2017, 1:51 pm

Yeah, Len. IDK if those were for sale or not...
Most of what he forges isn't that odd but I only had those pics from his Facebook profile. Will see if I can get a handle of more.
Spoiler:
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Postby InstinctiveArcher » July 21st, 2017, 2:27 pm

Radamus wrote:Those are some pretty crazy blades Ivan! That Bowie at the bottom looks like a big boy knife :lol: - the one with the fork antler handle, I'm not sure which end provides the most risk, might just be best hanging on a wall I think.

I added another Busse so I guess with 2 I have a collection started and just bought a 3rd yesterday... I gotta stop this now before I'm too addicted, it's not a cheap hobby.

Its like buying bows. You just need to accept that you're addicted and go with it. I can only shoot one at a time but that doesn't stop me from owning 10 or 12 at a time . :lol:
Let the collection begin!

So long as the new moon returns in heaven a bent, beautiful bow, so long will the fascination of archery keep hold of the hearts of men. - Maurice Thompson
Radamus
Trophy Hunter

Postby Radamus » July 21st, 2017, 2:34 pm

BuiuRei wrote:Yeah, Len. IDK if those were for sale or not...
Most of what he forges isn't that odd but I only had those pics from his Facebook profile. Will see if I can get a handle of more.

Hey, he's only going where his heart and mind take him and that's pretty cool all by itself.

InstinctiveArcher wrote:Let the collection begin!

No problem, let me use your credit card! :lol:
Spoiler:
Radamus
Trophy Hunter

Postby Radamus » April 2nd, 2018, 6:21 pm

Thought I'd put some color up here- Have a couple projects underway. some of what I'm getting done while not being a slave to the Hunter :D `Just got some nice stabilized/dyed burls from a company that does it like no other. And a pic of my latest Busse, called a Silent Knight - and one of a handle I'm working on for another blade.
Spoiler:
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Postby InstinctiveArcher » April 2nd, 2018, 7:21 pm

Wow Len, those are sweeeet!

So long as the new moon returns in heaven a bent, beautiful bow, so long will the fascination of archery keep hold of the hearts of men. - Maurice Thompson

Return to “The Great Outdoors”