Special Kind Of Stupid

Discussions, Stories, Hints & Tips about everything outdoors. Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Shooting, Camping etc.
gas56
Outfitter

Re: Special Kind Of Stupid

Post by gas56 »

wintergoose wrote:In norway they shot a traktor in stead for a moose. When asking the hunter why he ansered the traktor has horn.
When they hit the traktor and it cought fier the driver jumped of and run for the forest he heard the hunter shouting : shoot the calf to boys
:lol:
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

Yeah, that is a joke I've heard several times. But seriously, Norwegian hunters have horses, cows, tractors, other hunters, people picking berries and even a combine harvester on their conscience. Nothing is sacred.

tbug
Outfitter

Post by tbug »

Well I came to this thread thinking it was about me. Never mind.
AngryBadger
Tracker

Post by AngryBadger »

Villkatta wrote:Yeah, that is a joke I've heard several times. But seriously, Norwegian hunters have horses, cows, tractors, other hunters, people picking berries and even a combine harvester on their conscience. Nothing is sacred.
A combine harvester? A combine harvester?!?!?!
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

Yup!

AngryBadger
Tracker

Post by AngryBadger »

Villkatta wrote:Yup!
Ok so how did this happen? Did they shoot at the combine thinking it was an animal? Was there alcohol involved?
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

In the cases with the combine harvester(yes, there are more of them!) it's usually unknown if the shooter thought it was an animal or if it was a stray shot - because they usually ****** when they realize what they have done! In the cases I can recall, the farmers found bullet holes in the machines, but none admitted the deed. Was alcohol involved? Wouldn't surprise me.

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Villkatta wrote:Was alcohol involved? Wouldn't surprise me.
OK, right here is the FIRST question that must be considered :lol: .... I am one who gives humanity a chance because I do not believe in "Natural Stupidity" I believe it is learned and passed down at times through genetics or special family traditions. In the end, Darwinism is a real thing.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
chinook2835
Tracker

Post by chinook2835 »

My dad told me a friend of his who guides in Alberta has a really big problem with the wild horses they have and that he found one dead that somebody shot,he thinks it either tried attacking the guy or someone mistakenly shot it
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

Here in Maine one year, an out of stater got selected for the moose drawing, He went out and shot a "cow" moose. Got to the tagging station and went in to report the cow and tag it. Was telling the guy there that he saw 2 of them together just grazing. He wished he had had a friend with him because the other "cow" didn't run off after he dropped one. The Gentleman went out to the truck with the hunter to inspect the moose and attach tag to ear, only to see one of his workhorses laying dead on the trailer. :o
Needless to say there was two individuals that got arrested that day.......

Return to “The Great Outdoors”