Arkansas Elk 2.0 - Rut Pictures

Discussions, Stories, Hints & Tips about everything outdoors. Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Shooting, Camping etc.
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Re: Arkansas Elk 2.0 - Rut Pictures

Post by Hawkeye »

InstinctiveArcher wrote:These photos are awesome. Do you ever take a call with you? A few years ago I bought a bull bugle at the local sporting goods store and have been taking it with me every now and then. It's awesome to have them answer you.
I don't take a bugle with me. It's illegal in that area, and you'd be caught in about 5 minutes. Heavily monitored area down there.
caledonianblues wrote:Just had a look at your other albums, you've done some amazing photography Hawkeye. I'm extremely impressed. You should consider selling some of those photographs on stock photography websites. They are of the same standards if not better than the photographs I see every day when browsing stock libraries.
Thank you. I appreciate that very much. We've been throwing around some ideas between the wife & I. Maybe we'll open up a booth and sell our photography prints along with her artwork. I'm a little bit gun-shy about it right now, because last time I tried it, I had very little success. Admittedly, I know very little about today's stock process. The last time I looked into it was probably 10 years ago, and it wasn't paying very well at all. I noticed there are some plans that pay you depending on how many pics you upload, which seems easily exploitable. Think "Whole Lotta Turkeys", but with your paycheck on the line. Would love to hear any advice you might have though.
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

I would definitely be willing to lay down a little money for a book full of pictures like this.

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Post by baloo.the.dog »

wow, I went duck hunting there in stuttgart and never even knew there were elk in Arkansas
Give us ptarmigans on Whiterime Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!

Return to “The Great Outdoors”