Couple Acquisitions this week

Discussions, Stories, Hints & Tips about everything outdoors. Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Shooting, Camping etc.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Couple Acquisitions this week

Post by Radamus »

I picked up a couple decent deals this week. Funny story how I got these. I had sold some gun raffle tickets to the crew at work and one of my guys won *again-3rd winner from Lucky Lenny :lol: *
So the guy who won told me, I have a Mossberg I won in a raffle last year, you want to buy it? *does a bear sleep in the woods?* So I picked up a Mossberg 500 Turkey Tactical 3" chamber, the bottom one. First pump I've owned in decades. It's a working mans shotgun nothing special. So then, a few days later the same guy asks if I'm interested in the NWTF Charles Daly autoloader~ *again DUH!* 2 nice additions to the armory. The Charles Daly is pretty slick, 3.5" chamber with a ported barrel in Realtree - Mossberg is Mossy Oak I think. It's not a high precision gun but after some stone work on the internals she'll be smooth as hot butter on glass as I've tuned a couple of these in the past. The Daly, it's already smooth but I don't think I'll be buying any 3.5" shells anytime soon :lol:

"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Re: Couple Acquisitions this week

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

Great guns! Congrats.
Mind selling me a raffle ticket? :lol:

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: Couple Acquisitions this week

Post by Radamus »

InstinctiveArcher wrote:Great guns! Congrats.
Mind selling me a raffle ticket? :lol:
Comes around every year. It supports a disabled hunter, spring gobbler hunt they put on here. Sold my boss the winner for a Benelli super black eagle a few years ago and last year a Springfield 45. So been a good run and I always sell out :D
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “The Great Outdoors”