The thing with the Sasquatch

Discussions, Stories, Hints & Tips about everything outdoors. Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Shooting, Camping etc.
Mr. Laurel
Scout

The thing with the Sasquatch

Post by Mr. Laurel »

I just found a nice series today called "Finding Bigfoot" you can watch it on Animal Planet or on youtube :)

I find it really entertaining so my question is... do you believe in the existence of Sasquatch (Bigfoot)?

I guess we have quite a few Canadians and US Americans out here that go hunting regularly so have you ever seen something weird?? :)
Cartoon Head
Hunter

Re: The thing with the Sasquatch

Post by Cartoon Head »

No, do you?

What about the tooth fairy and Santa Claus?

I'm of a thought that if it existed then we would have found it already or at least evidence of existance, bones for example.
nosnerb
Outfitter

Post by nosnerb »

To cut it short. Nope. My speculations are its a loose gorilla :P
hunterPRO1
Outfitter

Post by hunterPRO1 »

ive heard some weird things before... undecided but man on time I swear I heard a knock 50 yards away.
"you win some, you lose some, you wreck some."
Spoiler:
TundraPuppy
Outfitter

Post by TundraPuppy »

Am I doing a good job? I thrive on feedback! Please PM me, or my bosses Alena Rybik or Tod1d with comments, criticisms, or accolades!
ThesaurusRex84
Spotter

Post by ThesaurusRex84 »

It's actually just Doc in a bear suit, watching to make sure you're following the rules.
Snapfoot
Tracker

Post by Snapfoot »

sasquatch, bigfoot, yeti, or whaever you call them, in my place we call them genderuwo, is real exist. The problem why the bigfoot hunter never find them becoz they use wrong method, bigfoot,yeti or whatever you named them are SUPRANATURAL MINDLESS creature.
You need paranormal expert to find them, they do not come from our plane, they are from paralel dimension that accidentally crossed to our world.

Snapfoot
Tracker

Post by Snapfoot »

and they still doing stupid expedition to find bigfoot. or just for tv series show, the fact, I know they are real but try to find them is stupid,. If you lucky you can spot them once in your lifetime or never.

maros.kuzar
Outfitter

Post by maros.kuzar »

I don't believe in cryptids, but I am willing to accept their existence if the evidene will be sufficient. But I really enjoy ghost hunting and cryptids hunting shows ;)

Also I have to say: I checked the show you mentioned (Finding Bigfoot) and I am really sorry to say but it is absolute garbage. I watched few episodes and am wondering how they managed to survive for 8 seasons? It is so unprofessional and non-scientific that it hurts me :D

Best moments of basically every episode of the show:
- Crew is in the middle of nowhere, during the night, scanning the surrounding with thermal vision. They see something that produces heat and they are immediately like: OMG *** IS THAT!!! Like seriously, the are in the wilderness during the night, what did they expect?!
- Crew is interviewing some eye witnesses who are obviously making things up, but crew is like: WOW? THIS IS FANTASTIC EVIDENCE!!!
Snapfoot
Tracker

Post by Snapfoot »

:Watch mountain monster hunters , they are all professional ...i guess :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Great Outdoors”