Sasquatch--Do You Believe

Discussions, Stories, Hints & Tips about everything outdoors. Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Shooting, Camping etc.
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Re: Sasquatch--Do You Believe

Post by JackRbbt »

Yes, i saw one fishing on Loch Ness. He was using chupacabra's ears as bait for monsters.
Spoiler:

villethx
Outfitter

Post by villethx »

Actually these might be true. Many years ago US government founded skull, they did DNA test etc. And few weeks later they said "there wasen't any DNA" There is 2 option: No Dna or Government dont talk about it, because they found something what is not from human. Actually this skull was 2x bigger than human skull. So we cant know, there is so much forest in North America, there might be something.

And what comes to Loch Ness same thing, lake is so deep. I believe there is something weird in Loch Ness. Still they try catch something from that lake, there is huge gages, everything, There is many species in this planet what have been survired millions of years ;)

And what comes to aliens, space dont end never, do you think we are only living things in this universe? No we are not. There is something out there. And this is true. If someone denies it theyr terribly wrong.
"Only dead man have seen end of war"
USMC
Always Faithful
Reaper
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

I'm scientist by education (physicist), so, for me, if something cannot be seen, felt or proven by equations, it does not exists.
Spoiler:

villethx
Outfitter

Post by villethx »

JackRbbt wrote:I'm scientist by education (physicist), so, for me, if something cannot be seen, felt or proven by equations, it does not exists.
There is many proves about these things, but you are right ;) Dont use you scientist things now, just say what you think do you beleive those things ;) Because, i am pretty sure there something weird in this planet, universe
USMC
Always Faithful
Reaper
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

Talking like that, even we, humans, are something "weird" on this planet. But, who knows....
"The truth is out there!" :D
Spoiler:

villethx
Outfitter

Post by villethx »

JackRbbt wrote:Talking like that, even we, humans, are something "weird" on this planet. But, who knows....
Exactly. Actually we stupid idiots, we are destroying this planet. We are wild and bad people after all ;)
USMC
Always Faithful
Reaper
Relander
Spotter

Post by Relander »

villethx wrote:
JackRbbt wrote:Talking like that, even we, humans, are something "weird" on this planet. But, who knows....
Exactly. Actually we stupid idiots, we are destroying this planet. We are wild and bad people after all ;)
Joe Rogan said it best:
What is this all about? If you fly into L.A., you’re going over those mountains and you see these beautiful fields and sh*t… But if you look at the earth as a living organism, you would look at L.A, and be like ‘that’s f*cking cancer.’ That’s like a growth! What is that? What is that sh*t? There’s some weird sh*t growing there and it’s got brown smoke coming out of it and it f*cking stinks and it’s getting bigger and bigger every year. Why is it getting bigger? And why do people just keep f*cking having kids, constantly? What is this all about? I think it’s our purpose. Much like how yeast makes bread rise or mold takes over a f*cking sandwhich. I think that’s what people do. I think we’re just a very complicated form of bacteria.
Joe Rogan's Theory on Life and People
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Just curious how the Game & Fish Department would react if somebody actually did find & shoot a Sasquatch. In most states in the US, it is considered illegal to shoot anything that does not have a hunting season. That even includes snakes, although rarely enforced, it certainly could be. I would certainly hope that, if sighted, the first instinct isn't "OMG Sasquatch, kill it!"

As humans, we are very cocky. We all think there's no way something can be "out there" that we haven't seen, yet new discoveries are made all the time

Case in point, here in Arkansas, we aren't supposed to have Mountain Lions. Those of us who spend a lot of time outdoors know better though, as there are sightings. Recently, somebody saw one and decided to kill it. Well, since Arkansas doesn't have a Mountain Lion season, they got in serious trouble, guns confiscated, license revoked, etc etc.
cabelam
Outfitter

Post by cabelam »

Master Hunter wrote:Hmm sounds like a load of bullsh*t to me.
Yeah, I agree. Bigfoot seem like an excuse for rednecks and hillbillies to get into the news.

Also, your "evidence" could just be made by anyone, (or yourself ;) ).

Finally, you HAVE to believe everything you hear on the internet because they can't put anything on the internet that isn't real. I heard that from the internet... :lol:
buckdoekill
Tracker

Post by buckdoekill »

did anyone else see the bigfoot pic in the one thehunter pic where the guy said it was from a later version of the game?
that is wicked but I think its photoshoped

Return to “The Great Outdoors”