Why is there no decent bigfoot game?

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Re: Why is there no decent bigfoot game?

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

FullDiesel wrote:He he, be careful not to shoot Sheriff Buck Williams. I believe sometimes, he roams on the peaks of TGT, studying the new intruders (Puma).
No danger of that happening today. My Puma hunts today have been dead. I've roamed the river and mountains of Timergold all day. Dead. Bagged a nice bighorn buck though. I also lost an even better buck after that when I missed the shot. As far as Puma though, I only spotted one once. It was the very first day I of my hunts first puma right after I spawned in at my tent at the top northern most mountain. Puma was right there. Go figure.

From now on, I'm calling Puma bigfoot in the hunter. I'm mentally thinking of the puma as being the bigfoot I always wanted to hunt in The Hunter. If only I can produce some evidence that this creature actually exists! Then people would believe me. Then you'd all buy into my crazy stories of something lurking in the mountains of Timbergold wouldn't you! If only I can secure that trophy shot once and for all, THEN I would have some real clout as a serious bigfoot hunter huh! Well my hunts not over. It's time to finish up by completing that first quest in the puma series. I did see tracks. I heard the creatures calls. I'm on my way....
willkaren

Re: Why is there no decent bigfoot game?

Post by willkaren »

That would be a cool game. You should try developing it or something might become a millionare off of it one day.

But also how many people would try to look for a game with big foot in it specifically you know?

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”