Hunting Simulator 2 - Release soon

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: Hunting Simulator 2 - Release soon

Post by ronMctube »

got this been trying it out. its not bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZaqYW04IlU

nachthexe
Hunter

Post by nachthexe »

Ron you are getting old, when you need a HUD for hunting! :)
Code: Select all
wt_hunting
Scout

Post by wt_hunting »

I'm following this. Steam says it released today for X-Box, PS4, and Switch. Will release for PC on July 16th. Watched Ron's video. Definitely needs rifle scopes that zoom in on targets. Can barely see the animal at 135 meters, even in the scope. To be fair, all small game, except for a Big Horn Sheep that looked pretty small. So maybe Elk and Bears are easier to see.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Isnt it late August? It surely Isnt out yet
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

nachthexe wrote:Ron you are getting old, when you need a HUD for hunting! :)
haha it mainly to show people you can play both ways sim or arcade on it. majority of people who will play this game will be on console with all the indicators on. playing a more arcade style hunting way just having fun. you can have arcade hunting games or sim ones. both work.

as for the release date it may change. so just keep a eye on it. ;)
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Released now. I was stupid to preorder via Xsolla. They released my keys a day after and at a much higher price then the release date price so waiting for my refund to buy it again. Don´t have much hope from what I seen of it. Very flat and generic environments and parading animals it appears from the youtube seen so far quite like the original. But should give some hours of fun hopefully.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

its not bad but its not a touch on classic or call of the wild. sometimes it takes a few games to get the right recipe.
muledeer
Hunter

Post by muledeer »

So I think you should take a look at other hunting games. if only a few determine the market, in the end they only do what is necessary. there should also be people who don't like theHunter games
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

nothing wrong with liking other games. its just not as good as classic or call of the wild is the truth.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

I tired of waiting for the refund. Xsolla did exactly what I feared they would do as in ignoring my requests for refund.

Certainly had fun the first hours. But first weapon I buy is a compound bow. Just to realize that it´s bugged you can´t use the pin points to aim??? It also remove the regular crosshair in the middle so you can´t use that to aim. Mindblowing how you can miss such things make me wonder if I miss something because it should be impossible?

First hunt I shoot some bob cats and foxes but I actually lost money because they gave so little and I got a 250 fine for to many shots on one. Clear that they are supposed to be cannon fodder and you should aim for big game. Second hunt better hunted a moose and it´s the hardest moose I ever tracked in any hunting game ever. But the rewards was superb 5000 CR! I wanted it for the trophy lodge but I was so poor I just went for the only wise choice. Just hope I can get a bigger because he was an old beauty!

Went to Banderas and boy did it remind me of BushRangers Run :)

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”