Here is why I not like Steam

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Re: Here is why I not like Steam

Post by Schlachtwolf »

Steam is great, Ron I agree with you, the negative moaners should get involved in the complexity of economic changes to agricultural practices due to climate change and consumer ethical development throughout the latter 20th to early 21st century, this with a detailed study of the Danish house fly (Fliegus Danish) and it's impact on the workings of agricultural practices (you see where this is going... like yea....) due to climate change and consumer ethical development throughout the latter 20th to early 21st century........etc, etc, etc.....There they will have plenty of moaning to keep them occupied !!!
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

ogruls
Outfitter

Post by ogruls »

Schlachtwolf wrote:Steam is great, Ron I agree with you, the negative moaners should get involved in the complexity of economic changes to agricultural practices due to climate change and consumer ethical development throughout the latter 20th to early 21st century, this with a detailed study of the Danish house fly (Fliegus Danish) and it's impact on the workings of agricultural practices (you see where this is going... like yea....) due to climate change and consumer ethical development throughout the latter 20th to early 21st century........etc, etc, etc.....There they will have plenty of moaning to keep them occupied !!!
Fly Hunting

Spotting
First spot your target fly, it helps to turn on lights as these act as decoy lures to your indoor fly.

Weapon of Choice
A spray bottle of multi-surface cleaner. Check to make sure it has vinegar in its ingredients. Equip yourself with this weapon.

The Hunt
Locate the fly again. Wait for it to land. It will. Gain a vantage point once the fly is still, aim the multi-surface cleaner at the fly from a safe but close distance. Then, FIRE. The fly will have no time to react against the rapid cloud of cleaner you have shot at it. You will not get a 100% harvest value but the fly will be dead in less than 6 seconds so easy to track down and locate. Once you have mastered the ambush technique you can move onto taking them down in flight. (WARNING it may take up to 3 shots to down a fly whilst airborne so not a recommended technique if enrolled in a no miss competition.)

Benefits
You go hunting while the wife thinks your helping clean around the house.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Fly hunting. My grandma was so quick she catched them with her hand. Then shook them around so they got dizzy. Then catched more. Was in the local food store shopping and she encountered the store owner. She asked him how many flies he thinks she has in her hand? Store owner thought she was joking and asked her to open her hand. Then she let them loose. About 20 flies to his despair :)

No need for anything but good reflexes and learning their flight patterns.

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”