Ubisoft donates €500K to help restore Notre-Dame, gives away Assassin's Creed Unity for free...!

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Ubisoft donates €500K to help restore Notre-Dame, gives away Assassin's Creed Unity for free...!

Post by HD_Artworks »

That was so sad to see the Notre Dame is burning in fire... :(
But Ubisoft decided to giveaway the Assassins Creed Unity for free for a short time... After you install it through UPlay, you can have it forever!
So, act quickly before the time runs out... :P
Ubisoft wrote:In light of the devastating fire at the Notre Dame de Paris, Ubisoft wants to give all gamers the chance to experience the majesty and beauty of the cathedral through Assassins Creed Unity on PC.

From April 17th to April 25th. you can download Assassins Creed Unity on PC for free here, and you’ll own it forever in your Uplay games library.

We encourage all of you who want to help with the restoration and reconstruction of the Cathedral to join Ubisoft in donating.
https://register.ubisoft.com/acu-notred ... away/en-US

Have fun
Season Stats
Spoiler:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: Ubisoft donates €500K to help restore Notre-Dame, gives away Assassin's Creed Unity for free...!

Post by DYEUZ »

Thx Hossein. Got the game !

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Re: Ubisoft donates €500K to help restore Notre-Dame, gives away Assassin's Creed Unity for free...!

Post by Grizdude »

Wow! My hats off to Ubisoft!
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Thanks a bunch!
Spoiler:
BearJohnson
Hunter

Post by BearJohnson »

Thanks for the head's up. I was saddened that I would never see Notre Dame in all its glory. Now I can. again - thanks
I may be a noob... but I still have fun!
Trigger time = FUN!

L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

Bad day at work when you got the task of renovating 1000 years of history and have the lot go up in an inferno.....wonder if the bloke was called dante....
Thats if it was that guy, the gendamerie have no evidence so theyre going of a .......hunch......

good job ubisoft handed them 500k with no guilty party the insurance told the pope they wont cover acts of god. Hes gona have to pay for the rebuild out of the measly 25 billion he had left over from never actually contributing anything since the age of enlightenment.

i say weigh in all the lead thats now on the floor and use the scrap money to turn the building into a hostel for the horrific amount of homeless and hungry the city of love has. The place is a dive

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”