Generation Zero Beta

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
knott
Outfitter

Re: Generation Zero Beta

Post by knott »

I only encountered the bug where ai get in the walls so it's not bad that way for me.

I dont recall when I ever played a bug free title last. What other bugs should I get?
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Strength in numbers quest is currently bugged. But it did lead me to my first tank. Despite what I read it was quite easy on my own Ak 4, mauser and the. 243 rifle was enough to bring it down.

Its pretty cool how it all bottoms in realism. Dont have to get the healthbar to zero just blow the fuel cell
Hynu
Tracker

Post by Hynu »

I've just bought it, CDkeys are doing it for £23.99.... £3 cheaper than the site you linked Pharad.... so mighty be worth looking there guys, they do supply all regions afaik.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

I would recommend not buy from those sites. They sell stolen keys, some is used to wash money. If you are unlucky they may get revoked.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Found all bunkers and been through every corner. A lot left to discover of course. health kits and etc is getting more scarce when in the tougher regions but yes it´s very accessible on your own you don´t need help.
Stability is an issue. Memory leak I suppose crashes every 2 hours or so. But death is seldom really punishing so it´s not that big of a deal.

Starting to discover golden weapons now and tons of side missions to find and complete so there is still tons of drive to continue on after 37 hours.

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”