Dirt Rally 2.0

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Dirt Rally 2.0

Post by ronMctube »

im a massive rally fan and its great to say ive had quite a bit of input on this 8-) .going to be epic. ;)

CHABL0
Spotter

Re: Dirt Rally 2.0

Post by CHABL0 »

looks awesome!
AMD Ryzen 3 1300X | MSI B350 Gaming.PRO | G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4-2400 16GB(2x8GB) | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING, ACX 2.0 6GB | ADATA SP600 128GB SSD | EVGA 600W 80+ | MSI Optix AG32C
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

I am more of a GT & F1 guy but this does look quite good! I may just have to give it a go.

knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Only if it supports VR and direkt drive wheels. You would think because dirt rally has native VR but codemasters is well known for weird decisions.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

there is a lot of talk about VR i hope its added aswell as dirt rally is one of the best titles for playing VR. when dirt rally was made it wasnt innitially in the game it came later. hopefully this happens with dirt rally 2.0.ive been helping with getting the handling right.with rally people.so i know atleast that is right :D
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

I hate when I am right. There is some really awful people at Codemasters. All this talk from them that they are listening to the community and what do they do. They ditch the vr support they had in Dirt Rally in Dirt Rally 2 where the community constantly asked for it and praised them for it in Dirt Rally? Where did they ever read that the consumers was upset about the VR support and preferred to run in 2D all day long??? Why do they even label it Dirt Rally 2 if they are going to demolish the brand like this? Why not Dirt 5 or Dirt Rally 2D.

I wouldn´t be surprised if they have the guts to offer VR support as DLC or as a separate game like Skyrim VR and Fallout VR :p
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

for those interested in the game

ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

Dirt team has just announced Dirt Rally 2.0 will get VR support this summer… for Oculus Rift :D

been fun watching this unfold. :) having been involved with this for a while now its great to see this happen. should please many people. :D
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

I drove an Audi Quattro many moons ago and their great rival was the now into oblivion beast in Rally Lancia !!!
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

audis and lancia are rally heritage 8-)

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”