Vegas 14 pro edit on offer for those who want editing software

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: Vegas 14 pro edit on offer for those who want editing software

Post by ronMctube »

mods just delete the thread . waste of time.
Last edited by ronMctube on April 17th, 2018, 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

ronMctube wrote:you are warned in the offiicial microsoft link not to use the version you are using cause on some sites you get the 2012 package from its full of malware,viruses.thats why i repeated myself.
Microsoft don't warn you not to use it. They simply state that it is no longer supported. Windows Movie Maker is still part of the Windows Essentials 2012 suite. They warn people that websites offering free downloads of Windows Movie Maker are not offering sanctioned Microsoft products.

You can read about it here. In fact, I have it installed on this laptop and it works perfectly on Windows 10.
ronMctube wrote:so yes you can have windows movie maker working but its not official and you put your pc at risk from doing so.
It is official, it's just no longer supported. If you look at the executable you'll see it's signed by Microsoft.

Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

ronMctube wrote:the official safe way is it doesnt work. its been removed by microsoft. as i said.would you rather me say go get a dodgy copy of a program that isnt officially supported ? let people risk getting virus malware ? this forums sometimes. so i do the logical safe thing say it doesnt work which it doesnt officially.now people pulling that up on technicalities.its like people love to debate on here for the sake of it.why would you say it works when you know the risk it could give people ?

mods just delete the thread . waste of time.
No need to get irritated Ron. There's no one provoking you in any way. Of course all small technicalities matter in a forum which everybody can read. I for sure learned something by reading this. "Debate" is never a bad thing imo. :D
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

can a mod reading this just delete this thread.cant be doing with wasting my time replying.done with anything technical on this forum.just keep to hunter related stuff.thanks
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

ronMctube wrote:humble bundle got great offer on again. great software for the price. lot better for anything even 5 times as much.
Picked it up Ron, thanks. :)

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”