Vegas 14 pro edit on offer for those who want editing software

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Vegas 14 pro edit on offer for those who want editing software

Post by ronMctube »

humble bundle got great offer on again. great software for the price. lot better for anything even 5 times as much.

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/v ... m-rebundle
maros.kuzar
Outfitter

Re: Vegas 14 pro edit on offer for those who want editing software

Post by maros.kuzar »

Thanks Ron, this is very interesting :-)

Only if I understood what it actually contains and how to pay. It says you can name your price from 1 dollar up, but when you go under 20 dollars, it will tell you to up your price above 20? I dont mind other software, but Vegas Pro 14 would be really nice for 20 dollars.

EDIT: I think I understand now, there is list of what yu get for what price... Those software boxarts looked like other computer games to me so I assumed those are just ads :D
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

too get the sony package with vegas 14 pro in you need to Pay $20 (about £14.03) or more to also unlock!

that is a bargin. most video editing programs you buy even bad ones start between £30-50.windows movie maker doesnt work on a updated win 10 machine anymore so it is a great price for a great piece of software if you do videos. ;) .
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

ronMctube wrote:windows movie maker doesnt work on a updated win 10 machine anymore....
I think I'm on the latest Windows 10 update ( Version 1709 April 10, 2018—KB4093112 (OS Build 16299.371)), and Windows Movie maker still works for me... :D
Personal Bests...
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

delete thread waste of my time
Last edited by ronMctube on April 17th, 2018, 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

ronMctube wrote:maybe cause you havent done a fresh install. it was removed january, 2017. there was a copy of it but it wasnt the same as the original one.also had less features.
We may be saying two different things. I was responding to you saying "it doesn't work with updated Windows 10", when in fact it does. Perhaps what you mean is it doesn't come with Windows 10. When I first installed Windows 10 (fresh install), it wasn't there, but then I did some research, found, and installed it separately.

This was a while ago, so I don't remember exactly how I did it, but it still works fine even with the more recent Windows updates.

As far as version, it says Version 2012 (Build 16.4.3528.0331), and the Copyright is 2012, so I assume it's pulled from a Windows 7 install, but does work on Windows 10.
Personal Bests...
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

delete thread waste of my time.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

ronMctube wrote:you have it working but you dont get it with win 10 was removed.there are ways to get a similar version to work doesnt have the same features.google win 10 removal of windows movie maker explains date and such when was removed.what you have isnt the original movie maker.

2012 essentials did contain the windows movie maker and you can get a " version of it to work " but it isnt the same as the one removed.i know i tried it had it working.used it regular.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/hel ... r-download
Yeah, you just repeated what I said....It doesn't come with Windows 10, but there is/was a version you could download that does work with Windows 10 and still does work even with the latest Windows 10 updates.

That version is still available, but just not from MicroSoft anymore, which means you need to get it from some other source you trust. I have no idea what the differences were between the 2012 version and previous versions, but the 2012 version does most basic editing functions, can convert and export to .MP4, does 4k, and works fine. Obviously it's not a professional editing package, like Adobe or Vegas, etc, but then it never was.

Again, Ron, I only commented here because you said, "it doesn't work with updated Windows 10". That's not correct. It does work with updated Windows 10, you just have to get it and install it.
Personal Bests...
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

delete thread waste of my time
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

There must have been a more simple way to state that Ron.
"It doesn't work with win10" could just be edited to "it's not the same program and issuer anymore and filled with spyware etc, so don't download it".

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”