Need help from computer experts

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
strider17

Need help from computer experts

Post by strider17 »

Hello everyone, :)

I'm currently in the market to shop for a new PC because I want to play thehunter classic in the highest settings with at least 60fps in 1080p res. So I wanted your guys opinions on what you guys think of the PC parts I have below that I want to build.

Will this Play thehunter classic on the highest settings with at least 60fps in 1080p res? I'm not really looking into playing any other game atm..

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/pcfanhere ... iew=mCjVYJ

Thank you to anyone that can help!
Last edited by strider17 on March 23rd, 2018, 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Re: Need help from computer experts

Post by Fletchette »

strider17 wrote:Hello everyone, :)

I'm currently in the market to shop for a new PC because I want to play thehunter classic in the highest settings with at least 60fps in 1080p res. So I wanted your guys opinions on what you guys think of the PC I have below that I want to build.

Will this Play thehunter classic on the highest settings with at least 60fps in 1080p res? I'm not really looking into playing any other game atm..

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/

Thank you to anyone that can help!
As currently configured, that PC will get zero (0) FPS.....
Personal Bests...
strider17

Post by strider17 »

You need to use your imagination and pictured all these parts working together as a Running PC ;)
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

strider17 wrote:You need to use your imagination and pictured all these parts working together as a Running PC ;)
Sorry, what parts?

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

strider17 wrote:You need to use your imagination and pictured all these parts working together as a Running PC ;)
The link you shared is just to the page where you would pick the parts, not to a configured system. You need to configure the system you want first, then share the link so we can see which components you've chosen.
walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

Fletchette wrote:As currently configured, that PC will get zero (0) FPS.....
:lol: :lol: :lol:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

What's your budget? If money is no object you can have any rig you want, but I assume you have a spend ceiling. So how much are you willing to throw at it? Also, as a rule of thumb, put as much money into the video card as you can possibly afford. Normally it is never wasted, except that the prices for video cards are exceptionally high right now.
strider17

Post by strider17 »

fantamichele wrote:
Sorry, what parts?

Oops! Sorry about that! Thanks for letting me know! Unlike those other wise guys not saying anything about it :lol: :lol: And thanks Caledonianblues and JimboCrow for advice and letting me know the link isn’t working. I’ll configure the system and resend the link when I get home from work. :)
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Like JimboCrow said, a budget is also a good thing to know, since it might allow us to optimise your purchase based on your limit.
strider17

Post by strider17 »

JimboCrow wrote:What's your budget? If money is no object you can have any rig you want, but I assume you have a spend ceiling. So how much are you willing to throw at it? Also, as a rule of thumb, put as much money into the video card as you can possibly afford. Normally it is never wasted, except that the prices for video cards are exceptionally high right now.
Caledonianblues wrote:
Like JimboCrow said, a budget is also a good thing to know, since it might allow us to optimise your purchase based on your limit.
I fixed the link and here it is again, https://pcpartpicker.com/user/pcfanhere/saved/

My budget is not to go over $2000. I only play this game and maybe down the road I might want to try some AAA titles but not right now. I would really like to take advantage of this game and play it on max settings. :)

I really appreciate your help guys!

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”