My Time at Portia

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
D3AKUs
Hunter

My Time at Portia

Post by D3AKUs »

Game hit early access few days ago on steam. Highly recommend it to people that liked Stardew Valley,Runefactory or Harvest Moon. Theres already lots of content and stuff to do and explore and it runs really well and gives an awesome first impression. Full release is planned later this year for Console and PC.
Heres a trailer.

https://youtu.be/d8njcQtU604

The developers seem like they have a good plan and an official roadmap for EA will follow soon. From that they told so far there is still a lot of stuff planned and yet to be added.
I am quite far into the already available story and have unlocked a lot of stuff so far. The crafting, dungeon explorations and looting is good fun so far.
I have pumped close to 600 hours into Stardew Valley and i hope this one offers the same endless fun in the future ... or at least until Stardew Valleys Multiplayer finally gets released :lol:
Levado
Scout

Re: My Time at Portia

Post by Levado »

Good game, but the stamina mechanic killed it for me, it forces me to play in a way I don't like.
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”