How to use "old" NVIDIA Geforce Experience Shadowplay Version 2 - no login req.

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
Flanker305
Trophy Hunter

Re: How to use "old" NVIDIA Geforce Experience Shadowplay Version 2 - no login req.

Post by Flanker305 »

Got it - found the folder and changed the filename. Will test it soon.
Thanks for this topic!
cptsolo

Re: How to use "old" NVIDIA Geforce Experience Shadowplay Version 2 - no login req.

Post by cptsolo »

Sorry for revive this old thread but i had to update to windows 10 and installed lastest driver from Nvidia 4.41 ( i dont know but i couldnt install my old 378.66 drivers) and after that, installed shadowplay as i learned here.
Well, i got the red slash everytime i try to record anything..

Anyone here with w10 and shadowplay 2.11 working fine?
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

just find a modern driver tbh if you going to use shadowplay. you will just end up having to update at some point or bugs happen. its just how modern software is. they want you on the most modern builds.
capitansolo

Post by capitansolo »

Yes, i have the lastest drivers but shadowplay dont work.
I will try to find a workaround even, reading some tutorials for installing old drivers because shadowplay 2.11 is the best for me
wt_hunting
Scout

Post by wt_hunting »

Shadow Play is built in to GeForce Experience. There is no stand alone Shadow Play. Right now the latest version of GeFE is.. 3.20.2.34 and you can get it here..

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/ge ... xperience/
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

yeah just uninstall driver and geforce experience load all fresh. with newest driver. do a clean install.

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”