Fishing Planet

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
chewik
Outfitter

Re: Fishing Planet

Post by chewik »

uff, that sucks. st.patrick rods are great, but without proper bait useles. did You try small minows in MI? it could be sufficient for pikes and maybe also for american shads.
jpm1
Outfitter

Post by jpm1 »

how could i say, im afraid to test. each journey there it's 1000 $ :) . and i already lost 1000 $ at the beginning, but i guess i'll have to make another try. could loose a lot, but could gain a lot too :?
chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

yea, Mi is expensive, if You can't catch big fish. I see it every day, players Lv 2 or 3 join and they get achievement Reckless spender immediatelly :D but You could still try it, to spend Your money to get more XP.
btw, do You have the same nick in FP? lv 17, with yellow beta cap?
jpm1
Outfitter

Post by jpm1 »

lvl 17 with yellow cap is my old account :) . now it's jpaul1, lvl ... 4 :lol:
JK_ElkHunter
Outfitter

Post by JK_ElkHunter »

Watch KPShamino on youtube, great channel for FP :D.
Spoiler:

chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

uff, from lv17 back to lv 4, that is really really bad. You don't have proper baits there. You could try to catch gars, but I am not sure if small cutbait will work. the best fish (for XP) is right now Sm buffalo and then from lv6 walleye in NY.
jpm1
Outfitter

Post by jpm1 »

i don't play for competition. so i don't really care (i've been among the ones that asked for a roaches pond). i tried Michigan, didn't find any sturgeon, but got 4 lvl in 2 days, and i have still one day left. it appears that sander and great pike bite nice. i already grabbed 800 bills over 1100. i'll try to get to lvl 14, and buy the orange eggs, and see if i can get one sturgeon before my license stops
officialwafflez
Hunter

Post by officialwafflez »

I still play but I wish you could use gear the same way it was pre patch. You can most definitely not get spooled with 20lb braid at 854ft. I've caught sharks up to 250lbs on 50 pound braid multiple times, it's all about how you fight the fish, heck I've seen tarpon up too 150lbs be worn out in 5 minutes by 30lb braid.
ingame name is BryanTheHunter
hunterPRO1
Outfitter

Post by hunterPRO1 »

big update just came out.
"you win some, you lose some, you wreck some."
Spoiler:
jpm1
Outfitter

Post by jpm1 »

Hi guys, hope the pigs war is about to be won, but that's not why i'm posting. just wanting to tell you that the game is awesome with Steam controller. the controller includes a gyroscope that lets you play the game just like if you had a fishing rod

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”