Fishing Planet

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
Jack.Grave
Outfitter

Re: Fishing Planet

Post by Jack.Grave »

No login info needed in fishing planet, it uses steam credentials. Jack
jpm1
Outfitter

Post by jpm1 »

ok then i'm facing a nasty bug . i understand why it takes 1 week for the support to answer me each time now . Thanks :)
jpm1
Outfitter

Post by jpm1 »

3 weeks stuck with that bug . even the support can't find the solution
Conch
Scout

Fishing Planet

Post by Conch »

Just found this game and looking for some advice. Anyone play it and if so how is it and is it worth trying?
"If you are not working to protect hunting, then you are working to destroy it" - Fred Bear

JK_ElkHunter
Outfitter

Post by JK_ElkHunter »

New update is great, actually it's fun to grind now :lol:.
Spoiler:

Conch
Scout

Post by Conch »

Hey guys is Fishing Planet and The Angler two different games and if so what one would you recommend playing? I just found out about this and I'd like to try!
"If you are not working to protect hunting, then you are working to destroy it" - Fred Bear

hunterPRO1
Outfitter

Post by hunterPRO1 »

Conci wrote:Hey guys is Fishing Planet and The Angler two different games and if so what one would you recommend playing? I just found out about this and I'd like to try!
Same game
When they originally planned it it was called the angler but
When it released on steam it was changed to fishing planet
"you win some, you lose some, you wreck some."
Spoiler:
jpm1
Outfitter

Post by jpm1 »

Conci wrote:Just found this game and looking for some advice. Anyone play it and if so how is it and is it worth trying?
it's globally a good fishing game . but for me it has a huge default , at least it was when i last played it . you have to pay travel fees when you go to a fishing spot . and to earn money you need to fish , so each time you travel to a place you have to fish there and you can do fast fishings . for any newcomer i recommend the predators pack it has a huge fishnet and you can fish up to 100 kg during one session
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

Just started playing myself on the weekend. The outcry I heard about the patch that added wear to gear is not such a big deal now since they added a new lake that is free to fish (doesn't cost the in-game money travel fees) and presumably is now much easier to get started in game. Spent a day or two at the new free lake before moving on to Missouri. Only playing since Saturday ad already purchased unlimited Missouri advanced license have 4 rods and reels with a bunch of other gear. Not one penny of real $ spent yet.
jpm1
Outfitter

Post by jpm1 »

the free pond is great. exactly the peaceful place i was looking for. finally i found what was my problem. i changed my steam account, and that's why i couldn't log in. i had to buy a new starter pack. i bought the ST patrick thing, it has great equipment but no bait ... at all :/. now i'm grinding like a crazy to get access to the good living baits. I have a shark rod, but with panfish bait :lol: . BTW if someone has good tips to earn XP fast. i have Michigan full license for 1 week but because of that stupid bait thing i have to struggle with catfishes in Missouri

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”