Dovetail Fishing Comming soon...

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Re: Dovetail Fishing Comming soon...

Post by rhapsodaisical »

Yes I have saved that as well. But I really hope it isnt just online/internet connection only. Offline play means a lot to me
nachthexe
Hunter

Post by nachthexe »

Fletchette wrote:Around here we shoot them with bows, and occasionally shotguns. Then throw them on the bank for raccoons to eat. Without touching of course, ewwwww, because touching them will give you Leprosy !!!
What? Seriously? There was a person who claimed that around 1900. 1900!!
Mr. Hutchinson would associate the former prevalence of leprosy in the British Isles and in Europe with the Roman Catholic ordinances prescribing fish-food on two out of every three week-days, its decline in these countries with the relaxation of discipline which preceded the Reformation, its extinction with the establishment of Protestantism.
And you still believe that BS? Oh, my.

I am aware that some people do not eat carp because it is a bottom feeder and can survive in extremely polluted waters. But it is excellent with nice fatty meat from clean rivers and lakes. Carp in Europe is one of the traditional Christmas dishes in several countries.

Leprosy...
Code: Select all
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

Excellent!!! :o Fertilizer for flower beds. :roll:
Spoiler:
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

nachthexe wrote:
Fletchette wrote:Around here we shoot them with bows, and occasionally shotguns. Then throw them on the bank for raccoons to eat. Without touching of course, ewwwww, because touching them will give you Leprosy !!!
What? Seriously? There was a person who claimed that around 1900. 1900!!
Mr. Hutchinson would associate the former prevalence of leprosy in the British Isles and in Europe with the Roman Catholic ordinances prescribing fish-food on two out of every three week-days, its decline in these countries with the relaxation of discipline which preceded the Reformation, its extinction with the establishment of Protestantism.
And you still believe that BS? Oh, my.

I am aware that some people do not eat carp because it is a bottom feeder and can survive in extremely polluted waters. But it is excellent with nice fatty meat from clean rivers and lakes. Carp in Europe is one of the traditional Christmas dishes in several countries.

Leprosy...
LOL....Read and learn... https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.p ... 87#p583187
Personal Bests...
nachthexe
Hunter

Post by nachthexe »

I am relieved that you do not believe that for real.
jpm1
Outfitter

Post by jpm1 »

the way Fletchette describes this in the other thread will definitely turn you into a X-files believer :lol: . i sincerely think he was joking, and messing around. Carp fishing in France is not far from a religion
nachthexe
Hunter

Post by nachthexe »

jpm1 wrote:the way Fletchette describes this in the other thread will definitely turn you into a X-files believer :lol: . i sincerely think he was joking, and messing around. Carp fishing in France is not far from a religion
the thing is that this Mr. Hutchinson really thought that fish can transmit/induce the disease.
jpm1
Outfitter

Post by jpm1 »

i don't know who is that Mr Hutchinson. but if Carps really were a leprosis vector, i would have been aware of it. i mean there are lot of carp fishers here in France. i would have heard of it. according to the wiki, even if the cause of the transmission is still to be clarified, so far only a very small number of animals can transmit the disease, all being mammals. armadillos in Louisiana/Texas, and rotten squirrels in UK. but a carp that goes to the ocean, then comes back, then turns into an armadillo, then eventually turns into a chupacabra, makes me really think Fletchette was just messing around :lol:
jpm1
Outfitter

Post by jpm1 »

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”