Any Minecraft players here?

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
Kolby
Hunter

Re: Any Minecraft players here?

Post by Kolby »

I must be a mean person.. Because I laughed at how many times "evilwuun" was on the grave stones.. Give um hell Evil!
Evilwuun
Hunter

Post by Evilwuun »

Kolby wrote:I must be a mean person.. Because I laughed at how many times "evilwuun" was on the grave stones.. Give um hell Evil!
MANY hours went into not only burying the people, but banning them as well. Bear in mind that none of those are "spite" bans; the server administrator doesn't take kindly to his staff abusing their position, so with each ban it's required that you can prove, after the fact, that the ban was justified. To this day I'm finding folders on my computer named after players with pictures of things they destroyed and the LogBlock report on the screen :P
A1n4n0o4
Outfitter

Post by A1n4n0o4 »

I play minecraft too.

:P
Evilwuun
Hunter

Post by Evilwuun »

Nice place; must've taken a while to gather the materials to build that! :)
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

A1n4n0o4 wrote:I play minecraft too. :P
:o Congrats on that impressive castle!
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Faran
Outfitter

Post by Faran »

Evilwuun wrote:Nice place; must've taken a while to gather the materials to build that! :)
I think that's creative mode. Notice that he doesn't have a health or hunger bar. ;)
Shikari76
Hunter

Post by Shikari76 »

Playing since Alpha. :D
Evilwuun
Hunter

Post by Evilwuun »

Faran wrote:
Evilwuun wrote:Nice place; must've taken a while to gather the materials to build that! :)
I think that's creative mode. Notice that he doesn't have a health or hunger bar. ;)
You can hide the HUD for the sake of screenshots by pushing F1. Granted, a good majority of massive builds you see are, unfortunately, done with creative mode. Takes the sense of accomplishment right out of it for me.

EDIT: I now notice the inventory bar; right you are, that was probably creative :)
Scub177
Spotter

Post by Scub177 »

So I didn't sort through the nearly 8 pages.. So where are you guys playing now does anyone know of a good server? I tried joining a server once and ended up with a bunch of 8-12 year olds it was terrible.
Faran
Outfitter

Post by Faran »

Evilwuun wrote:You can hide the HUD for the sake of screenshots by pushing F1. Granted, a good majority of massive builds you see are, unfortunately, done with creative mode. Takes the sense of accomplishment right out of it for me.
I understand your thinking. However, me personally would probably not have the energy to find all of the materials that I need to build something. I built a big fort one time, all made out of stone bricks. Thinking about the amount of stone I would need (truly A LOT of stone) I would much rather use creative mode. :)

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”