Any Minecraft players here?

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
R2Detour
Hunter

Re: Any Minecraft players here?

Post by R2Detour »

Had it since Beta stages and have spent quite a bit time in it. I've only played in survivor mode tho :)
A1n4n0o4
Outfitter

Post by A1n4n0o4 »

I began playing minecraft about two years ago, on the web site where you can play an very very old version for free.
EnzoS

Post by EnzoS »

This game should be played on PC because of the mods. The mod pack Technic for example makes this game so much better. The vanilla version of Minecraft gets boring rather quick in my opinion.
bromstarzan
Outfitter

Post by bromstarzan »

My favorite mods are Buildcraft+Industrial Craft+Forestry. Usually play vanilla, but had a blast with those mods too. :D
-Firestar-
Spotter

Post by -Firestar- »

Played minecraft for two years. When I thought I was getting bored, I installed Thaumcraft. That lasted a whole month.

I now play TerraFirmaCraft and haven't been able to play vanilla since Feb '12 due to my love of Dwarf Fortress and having several different rock types.
mud074
Outfitter

Post by mud074 »

-Firestar- wrote:Played minecraft for two years. When I thought I was getting bored, I installed Thaumcraft. That lasted a whole month.

I now play TerraFirmaCraft and haven't been able to play vanilla since Feb '12 due to my love of Dwarf Fortress and having several different rock types.
Aha! A fellow dwarf! I thought I was the only one on this forum.
cabelam
Outfitter

Post by cabelam »

Well, I was persuaded by my little cousin to play Minecraft about a year ago. Now I can rightfuly and truthfuly say that...
I'm a Minecrafter! :ugeek:

This game is AWESOME! I have learned a lot from paulsarousjr and his tutorials. I really don't like the creepers though... :?

Anywho; I bought the game during huricane sandy. I was thinking about making some minecraft videos and a multiplayer server. This server will be EPIC! :D
EmmaHunter
Outfitter

Post by EmmaHunter »

I play Minecraft...just the demo. Any real Minecraft fanatics out there who can tell me when Minecraft Playstation version is coming out? I REALLY want the Playstation version. I think the reason I love Minecraft is because it is sort of a living simulator which I like a lot. Happy mining and crafting everyone! ;)
Ononemi
Outfitter

Post by Ononemi »

I used to play Minecraft Classic 0.30 quite a lot n then Minecraft Alpha got released.. Once it got close to Minecraft Beta ... I started to dislike it bit by bit.. n now there's just so much stuff that it ain't fun anymore for me.. x.x
Faran
Outfitter

Post by Faran »

EmmaHunter wrote:I play Minecraft...just the demo. Any real Minecraft fanatics out there who can tell me when Minecraft Playstation version is coming out?
Is there even such a thing coming out? I don't recall hearing anything about it. :?

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”