Hunting games for the pc

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Hunting games for the pc

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

ronMctube wrote:keep looking a for a decent fishing one with "good" graphics man there are none :(

BucksNBuffalo just checked that pro bass 2003 on youtube and i swear i nearly spat coffee all over my monitor :lol: looks like it was made for a calculator :D
LMFAO!!! "Made for a calculator"...damn Ron, that just made my day, my friend! LOL...yeah the gfx weren't nothing even back in 2002-2003, but trust me...that game is SOOOOO MUCH FUN
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: Hunting games for the pc

Post by ronMctube »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:
ronMctube wrote:keep looking a for a decent fishing one with "good" graphics man there are none :(

BucksNBuffalo just checked that pro bass 2003 on youtube and i swear i nearly spat coffee all over my monitor :lol: looks like it was made for a calculator :D
LMFAO!!! "Made for a calculator"...damn Ron, that just made my day, my friend! LOL...yeah the gfx weren't nothing even back in 2002-2003, but trust me...that game is SOOOOO MUCH FUN

this was the video i got of it :lol: :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia5oDvOOuws
Elitekid

Post by Elitekid »

I recommend som of Cabela's hunting games! For example Cabelas outdoor adventures 2010 is nice. I want the game but i can't buy it in sweden :(.
Check out the games here: http://www.numberonehuntinggames.com/
Belorian
Hunter

Post by Belorian »

LMAO!!

WOW Has Fishing
hehe
~~HUNTING RIG~~
// CPU: FX-8350 @ 4.6Ghz || GPU: GTX1060 @ 2.2Ghz || RAM: DDR3 @ 1.9Ghz \\
// TRACK IR(Head Tracking) || FULL DETAIL @ 3660 x 1660 on 50" 4K OLED TV \\
JDSteel

Post by JDSteel »

pikachu77 wrote:Maybe they add fishing to the hunter in the next years?!
Now that would make the ultimate game!!!
abslayer
Master Competitor

Post by abslayer »

This one is free and I have a lot of fun playing this ice fishing game , just run as search for --------Ice Fishing ProPilkki2 V0.851
momom
Hunter

Post by momom »

Deer Hunter 04, with all the extra goodies, (and the best before the Hunter), Deer Hunter 2005; with all the CD's and DVD's I've downloaded and been given, I'm somewhere north of 4000 maps. It's impossible to get bored with the game; there are still plenty of very good map makers still cranking them out. If you still have your old maps, archive them, since most of the old sites are sadly no more :cry:
gubbengoman
Tracker

Post by gubbengoman »

LMAO!
mud074
Outfitter

Post by mud074 »

ronMctube wrote:
this was the video i got of it :lol: :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia5oDvOOuws

Look at the shaders on that beast! Are you sure it is 2003? It looks like it was released at least about the same time as black ops! That guy must have a freaking beast of a computer to play that! [/endsarcasm] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to admit, it was kinda fun :D
EdelUnwise

Post by EdelUnwise »

ive got a game from the deer hunter series... i dont know wich one it is but its a very old one... i mainly think so because you cant walk around just stand still and shoot if you see something :)

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”