Dirt Rally 2.0

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
knott
Outfitter

Re: Dirt Rally 2.0

Postby knott » February 10th, 2019, 5:40 pm

ronMctube wrote:Dirt team has just announced Dirt Rally 2.0 will get VR support this summer… for Oculus Rift :D

been fun watching this unfold. :) having been involved with this for a while now its great to see this happen. should please many people. :D

Didn´t see that coming. Better late then never. Hopefully it will work fine with SteamVR as well and other headsets
moyal
Spotter

Postby moyal » February 10th, 2019, 6:58 pm

WRC 7 is still 80% discount today at steam and this thread lead me to find this out. So thanks to ronMctube.
For those that like rally games I would recommend to get WRC 7, especially if it is below 10€.
Don't judge it because of steam reviews. It is actually very good.
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO is another one that is underrated and worth to get in a sale.
knott
Outfitter

Postby knott » February 14th, 2019, 4:37 pm

Didnt manage to run the loeb revo demo. My guess is it dont like multiple usb controls?

WRC 7 is good minus the VR support better then dirt rally I feel.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Postby ronMctube » February 14th, 2019, 6:44 pm

WRC 7 is decent i enjoyed it set quite a few world records then seen not much support against cheating so stopped playing it. overall dirt rally is the better game with better handling. Dirt rally 2.0 is great fun. lots of new content and great things to come.

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”