Way of the Hunter Hunting Lodge

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Way of the Hunter Hunting Lodge

Postby ronMctube » August 5th, 2022, 11:23 am

https://youtu.be/9LqxVFX5fsg

also i have early access to this currently videoing it. so if you want to see anything let me know and i will try and cover it. the embargo lifts on the 12th of august so lots of footage from then. ;)
BCKidd

Re: Way of the Hunter Hunting Lodge

Postby BCKidd » August 5th, 2022, 7:53 pm

Nice! That looks awesome. One question that I'm hoping you can answer. Can Key Bindings be setup like theHunter? ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Postby ronMctube » August 11th, 2022, 6:01 am

BCKidd wrote:Nice! That looks awesome. One question that I'm hoping you can answer. Can Key Bindings be setup like theHunter? ;)

BCKidd.

will be able to anser this tomorrow when the embargo lifts. been recording in game footage for the last week. so lots of footage to be shown from tomorrow at 4pm uk time. :D
BCKidd

Postby BCKidd » August 11th, 2022, 2:14 pm

ronMctube wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Nice! That looks awesome. One question that I'm hoping you can answer. Can Key Bindings be setup like theHunter? ;)

BCKidd.

will be able to anser this tomorrow when the embargo lifts. been recording in game footage for the last week. so lots of footage to be shown from tomorrow at 4pm uk time. :D

Good enough, thanks Ron. I am excited about this game, I can tell you that. The recent vids you have shown have really got me curious about this game. Maybe it'll be my #2 ... ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”