Revontuli Coast...?

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Re: Revontuli Coast...?

Post by OldMtnMan »

One sim I play has a general manual for the game that's 250 pages. It's a combat flight sim so it has about 30-40 planes we can buy. Each plane has it's own manual. One of them the manual is 670 pages. Let's see someone learn that sim without manuals.

Granted, a hunting game isn't complicated but that just means a manual would be easy to make. It could show all the basic commands etc and maybe have a section for those who have never hunted to get them started.

We don't need a manual to drive a car when we buy it, but it's nice to have to know all the little details.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

need a manual so i can find out :: what are the XP rewards good for and how do you use them..?
when you harvest a animal, how do you change the picture from skeletal to full skin..?
when you harvest a animal, you have a choice: taxidermy, save, and accept. what does save mean?
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

I believe save means you can save it and taxi it later.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

Ok, I bought a system but it has to be built. You can have my old system. Just pay for a box and shipping and it's yours. It should be a big improvement to what you have now. Who knows how long it will last. Could be 2-3 years or more.

My new system should play anything at max settings. Hunting games are easy on systems, so you should play COTW and Classic at max setting smoothly. So, we're both happy but i'm $3000 poorer now.

Should be built in a couple of weeks.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

OldMtnMan wrote:Ok, I bought a system but it has to be built. You can have my old system. Just pay for a box and shipping and it's yours. It should be a big improvement to what you have now. Who knows how long it will last. Could be 2-3 years or more.

My new system should play anything at max settings. Hunting games are easy on systems, so you should play COTW and Classic at max setting smoothly. So, we're both happy but i'm $3000 poorer now.

Should be built in a couple of weeks.

thank you, you don't know how much i appreciate what you are doing for me. it will be so nice to be able to travel thru the COTW map without having to be standing and running to get the speed of just walking to cover the area.
thank you, thank you, thank you. if there is anything i can do for you, i will do my best..
let me know the price and how you want to be paid.

Chuck

OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

Glad to do it. I'll talk to you in a PM when I get the new system and i'm ready to ship to you my present system.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

OldMtnMan wrote:Glad to do it. I'll talk to you in a PM when I get the new system and i'm ready to ship to you my present system.

sounds good, thank you

outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

[quote="outrider"]need a manual so i can find out :: what are the XP rewards good for and how do you use them..?
when you harvest a animal, how do you change the picture from skeletal to full skin..?

do answers, huh :(

knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

outrider wrote:
outrider wrote:need a manual so i can find out :: what are the XP rewards good for and how do you use them..?

do answers, huh :(
As for xp you can use it to level up your character enable perks etc. Most will make it more arcade but you can always change your spec for a fee depending how you want it.

Just click on the animal to switch between full skin and skeletal.
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

thank you for the reply... i'll give it a try.. :D

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”