Revontuli Coast...?

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Re: Revontuli Coast...?

Post by outrider »

OldMtnMan wrote:There is no price. Just pay for shipping and Colorado to Texas shouldn't be too bad. Give me some time to find what I want first.

thank you, i will gladly take care of things..
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

if you know your budget let me know i will have a look for a system for you or upgrade option. 20 fps yeah i wouldnt play at that..

im building my new pc today ! just got the parts.
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

ronMctube wrote:if you know your budget let me know i will have a look for a system for you or upgrade option. 20 fps yeah i wouldn't play at that..

i can manage with 20 and above, it's playable...but, some times i go in and, like to day, i'm only getting about 13 fps. and the strange thing to me is, i have gone thru and tried on all three settings, low..medium..and high and i'm getting the same fps on all three settings. that's is the main reason i don't play COTW more often. i got the new map and i was really beginning to enjoy it. it will easily become my favorite reserve, like Red Feather Falls is on the Classic.

the only thing that bothers is, when i go in to hunt a lot of times something has been changed....like reloading my rifle, it show' i have ammo in my inventory, but i can not figure out how to reload the weapons....it use to be a 'click and drag' thing...change is not a good thing for a old brain :lol: ...i'm beginning to feel like a 3 year old, how do you do this?, how do you do that?.. :(

OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

So, you hit the I key when in game and you go to inventory. Under the gun the ammo box shows ammo? Back to game and you bring up the weapon. What does it say for ammo on lower right of screen? Hit the R key to reload if it doesn't do it automatically.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

outrider wrote:
ronMctube wrote:if you know your budget let me know i will have a look for a system for you or upgrade option. 20 fps yeah i wouldn't play at that..

i can manage with 20 and above, it's playable...but, some times i go in and, like to day, i'm only getting about 13 fps. and the strange thing to me is, i have gone thru and tried on all three settings, low..medium..and high and i'm getting the same fps on all three settings. that's is the main reason i don't play COTW more often. i got the new map and i was really beginning to enjoy it. it will easily become my favorite reserve, like Red Feather Falls is on the Classic.

the only thing that bothers is, when i go in to hunt a lot of times something has been changed....like reloading my rifle, it show' i have ammo in my inventory, but i can not figure out how to reload the weapons....it use to be a 'click and drag' thing...change is not a good thing for a old brain :lol: ...i'm beginning to feel like a 3 year old, how do you do this?, how do you do that?.. :(
you go to your inventory if you have a item out of storage you can just drag it into a empty inventory slots. then you add ammo if its a gun and a scope. you have to have your items in your bag though. if its not in your bag and you own it its in storage.
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

ronMctube wrote:
outrider wrote:

you go to your inventory if you have a item out of storage you can just drag it into a empty inventory slots. then you add ammo if its a gun and a scope. you have to have your items in your bag though. if its not in your bag and you own it its in storage.
when i go into the inventory, on the right hand side, you have a choice 'wheel' or 'hotkey'. when it was showing the wheel i tried everything i could think of to move the ammo.. when i click on the 'hotkey' it shows the rifle on a list and to the right it shows 16 rounds and next to it it shows the scope. i have even cleared the ammo out and clicked and dragged it back over to it's box..after everything i try, i would go back into the game and hit R and nothing happens...

ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

id try just taking everything out the slot then put it back in
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

Never mind. I'm thinking Classic.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

ronMctube wrote:id try just taking everything out the slot then put it back in

i'll give that a try....i'm afraid if i take the out, i might not be able to get them back in.... :(

it's been awhile that i need to go to the store to purchase. i normally load up on things when i visit the store..do you restock by purchasing DLC's >

outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

outrider wrote:
ronMctube wrote:id try just taking everything out the slot then put it back in

i'll give that a try....i'm afraid if i take the out, i might not be able to get them back in.... :(

it's been awhile that i need to go to the store to purchase. i normally load up on things when i visit the store..do you restock by purchasing DLC's >
well, it's working now.. :) ......by the way, what happen to all the tents i had gotten ?

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”