Hirschfelden Missions

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Hirschfelden Missions

Post by ronMctube »

BCKidd

Re: Hirschfelden Missions

Post by BCKidd »

You're lucky, at least you can play that game. I went onto Discussions on Steam- 'cause my game doesn't save. Haven't got much support on how to fix it, or what to try. The POI always has to be turned on too. Is CotW messed up now or what? :? ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

BCKidd wrote:You're lucky, at least you can play that game. I went onto Discussions on Steam- 'cause my game doesn't save. Haven't got much support on how to fix it, or what to try. The POI always has to be turned on too. Is CotW messed up now or what? :? ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.
theHunter discord has a support section. id post in there. could be a few reasons why your game isnt saving. if you on steam first thing to do is right click the game in steam . click properties. local files. verify files integrity.

that will then check your game isnt corrupt. if it is it will replace whatever is missing or corrupt. then it should be fine. as it returns your game to its original state.

hope you get it fixed. ;)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

ronMctube wrote:
BCKidd wrote:You're lucky, at least you can play that game. I went onto Discussions on Steam- 'cause my game doesn't save. Haven't got much support on how to fix it, or what to try. The POI always has to be turned on too. Is CotW messed up now or what? :? ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.
theHunter discord has a support section. id post in there. could be a few reasons why your game isnt saving. if you on steam first thing to do is right click the game in steam . click properties. local files. verify files integrity.

that will then check your game isnt corrupt. if it is it will replace whatever is missing or corrupt. then it should be fine. as it returns your game to its original state.

hope you get it fixed. ;)
That is something I didn't even think about. Validating those files. I did play last night for about an hour- so I'll know t'day if I play it again, and the completed mission were saved. Going to Validate my game files now. Thanks for the input Ron. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”