Kullman .22H Rifle Review

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: Kullman .22H Rifle Review

Post by ronMctube »

in game soft points do more damage up close. most rifles in game poly tips are best but because you only shoot small distances with the 22h soft points work well.
nachthexe
Hunter

Post by nachthexe »

Ty Ron.
Code: Select all
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Incredibly expensive rifle I have to say. I bought the reserve out of habit but I just can´t find any will or drive to run it. Do they have any hunting missions or is it just like previous missions just a way to guide you around with some simple plot on the way? First three reserves had a lot of hunting missions but then they removed that for some reason when they discovered everybody is just hunting diamonds anyway?
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

knott wrote:Incredibly expensive rifle I have to say. I bought the reserve out of habit but I just can´t find any will or drive to run it. Do they have any hunting missions or is it just like previous missions just a way to guide you around with some simple plot on the way? First three reserves had a lot of hunting missions but then they removed that for some reason when they discovered everybody is just hunting diamonds anyway?
The missions are what I like too. I have all the reserves as well and haven't played on them all yet. The thing about CoTW is I look at the "Diamonds" as the high scoring animals on theClassic that we look for and harvest. So, it really isn't much different then finding a 400+ Elk etc. There used to be comps as well in CoTW which I don't see anymore. Definitely the missions are what make it worth playin', but, yeah once they're done- then what? ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

knott wrote:Incredibly expensive rifle I have to say. I bought the reserve out of habit but I just can´t find any will or drive to run it. Do they have any hunting missions or is it just like previous missions just a way to guide you around with some simple plot on the way? First three reserves had a lot of hunting missions but then they removed that for some reason when they discovered everybody is just hunting diamonds anyway?
i believe they done surveys and missions wernt very high in peoples priority to play. maybe thats why. i do enjoy the story missions myself.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

That kinda sucks, that missions weren't a high priority. I love doing those- enjoy them more than the ones on Classic. So, what happened with the Comps that used to be on CoTw, I need some reason to play once the missions are finished. :) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”