Kullman .22H Rifle Review

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Kullman .22H Rifle Review

Post by ronMctube »

mapache01
Outfitter

Re: Kullman .22H Rifle Review

Post by mapache01 »

Try last night the game, where's the Kullman?? you get it when finishing missions? I don't have it on the Store

Also the last step on mission, check the note, the game done NOTHING after find the note on the bed, the mission log show, "travel to bla bla bla heaven lodge", but where's that lodge? game don't mark where to travel (the orange icon that game show where to travel on missions)

Any tots? thanks
nachthexe
Hunter

Post by nachthexe »

Too pricy and the ammo is too expensive too.
Code: Select all
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

mapache01 wrote:Try last night the game, where's the Kullman?? you get it when finishing missions? I don't have it on the Store

Also the last step on mission, check the note, the game done NOTHING after find the note on the bed, the mission log show, "travel to bla bla bla heaven lodge", but where's that lodge? game don't mark where to travel (the orange icon that game show where to travel on missions)

Any tots? thanks
You have to buy the Kullman in the shop like the other rifles. The DLC unlocks the shotgun but you still have to purchase it.
I also miss the orange icon that indicates where to go, I'm stuck on a mission that says: "go to the point indicated on the map", the problem is that there is no point on the map and I don't know where to go.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

nachthexe wrote:Too pricy and the ammo is too expensive too.
If you consider the cost of ammunition on the classic you realize that those of cotw cost less.
With the capture of one or two females on cotw you can buy a pack of 10 ammo, on the classic you cannot.
Colin Walker
Scout
Location: ScouseLand, United Kingdom 53°28'58.9"N 2°52'51.4"W

Post by Colin Walker »

fantamichele wrote:
nachthexe wrote:Too pricy and the ammo is too expensive too.
If you consider the cost of ammunition on the classic you realize that those of cotw cost less.
With the capture of one or two females on cotw you can buy a pack of 10 ammo, on the classic you cannot.
68 gms for the .22 ammo in classic for 50 rounds, you can also gain that from 1 or 2 kills so it's very similar :)
Season 39

Range record- Season 23, Season 25, Season 37 Dall Sheep
PB range, Xbow 580.470, Bow 471.180, Rifle 609.050 , Pistol 274.90, No scope rifle 571.280

2016 Season 16
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

fantamichele wrote:
mapache01 wrote:Try last night the game, where's the Kullman?? you get it when finishing missions? I don't have it on the Store

Any tots? thanks
You have to buy the Kullman in the shop like the other rifles. The DLC unlocks the shotgun but you still have to purchase it.
I also miss the orange icon that indicates where to go, I'm stuck on a mission that says: "go to the point indicated on the map", the problem is that there is no point on the map and I don't know where to go.
Doesn't it come with the Mississippi Reserve? :? Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

BCKidd wrote:Doesn't it come with the Mississippi Reserve? :? Respect,BCKidd.
The DLC unlocks the in-store purchase, you buy it with in-game money and not real money
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

it comes with the map dlc yes. you still need to buy it. costs 75000 in game. try the soft points with it also. cause you mainly use it at short distances the soft points work well and most will be using poly tips.
nachthexe
Hunter

Post by nachthexe »

For most rifles in CotW I do not know what the soft points are good for. Yes lower Penetration for higher bleed I guess, still most use the high pen version if there is one.
Code: Select all

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”