Option to buy in game money like theClassic

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
mapache01
Outfitter

Option to buy in game money like theClassic

Post by mapache01 »

Hey people I don't have much time to play every day and kill, kill, kill to earn money to buy equipment (tents, gb) and weapons (rifles, ammo, scopes) so why don't add the option to buy in game money!! Like theClassic?
They want revenue so add that option.
knott
Outfitter

Re: Option to buy in game money like theClassic

Post by knott »

Noooooooooooooooo!

Better give an easy option to buy stock in ew if you want to support EW or a donate button but that will screw up the economy and have you earn less buy hunting to promote buying with real money.

I wouldn't mind a free roam/sim mode with no unnatural perks and weapon and bow skills like you are a pro but not supernatural where weapons and ammo are free and nothing is locked. Would be the mode for competitions etc where everybody runs the same builds.

Some dont fancy careers so they could then ignore that part.

But dont introduce buying items with real money. Have dlc just like now for that. I wouldnt mind more solid dlc :)

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”