Truracs announced for call of the wild

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
WolfLQ
Tracker

Re: Truracs announced for call of the wild

Post by WolfLQ »

jeff1963 wrote:
L3M182 wrote:
WolfLQ wrote: thanks for the info. seems cotw is maturing into something a little closer to classic.

They did mention that the TruRac animals will have their own scoring system, "TruScore" they called it. It looks Interesting.
Yes and you'll finally be able to ignore silly stuff like "quick kill bonus" and "consecutive harvest" if you wish and just focus on the TruScore... something that's always been my #1 gripe with this game.

Honestly, it's probably my only gripe now that it's got lodges and it's getting TruRacs.
(Not a newbie! Back after a few years hiatus.)
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

Just watched the video with Truracs on Youtube, and I have to say that honestly they look horrendous. It's almost as if nobody actually researched what these animals are supposed to look like. The blacktail looks like a freaking axis deer!

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

InstinctiveArcher wrote:Just watched the video with Truracs on Youtube, and I have to say that honestly they look horrendous. It's almost as if nobody actually researched what these animals are supposed to look like. The blacktail looks like a freaking axis deer!
True that.
Spoiler:
WolfLQ
Tracker

Post by WolfLQ »

They've made huge progress. They had a pretty good stream today with improved whitetails and the blacktails look better too. They're delaying the elk and blacktail release until they get it right.
(Not a newbie! Back after a few years hiatus.)

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”