Am I Daft? Where are Lions?

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
Jaehead_SGT

Am I Daft? Where are Lions?

Post by Jaehead_SGT »

Hey all, relatively new to the game. Bought TheHunter 2019 Edition which includes the Savanna Map.

Have gone EVERYWHERE and haven't seen a single footprint or Lion. Am I missing something? Is there a mission I need to complete?

Steam is very confusing, there is a "New Species 2019" pack for $3 that has the lion, but it also says if you have the Savanna its included in that.

What am I doing wrong?
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Re: Am I Daft? Where are Lions?

Post by Hawkeye »

Moved to <theHunter: Call of the Wild>
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: Am I Daft? Where are Lions?

Post by ronMctube »

Jaehead_SGT wrote:Hey all, relatively new to the game. Bought TheHunter 2019 Edition which includes the Savanna Map.

Have gone EVERYWHERE and haven't seen a single footprint or Lion. Am I missing something? Is there a mission I need to complete?

Steam is very confusing, there is a "New Species 2019" pack for $3 that has the lion, but it also says if you have the Savanna its included in that.

What am I doing wrong?
just goto one of the lakes. there is always lions around some of them. or look , listen for stampeding animals. this means a lion is chasing them. ;)

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”