VIDEO - Spring Creek Manor - Tropy Lodge

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
ronMctube
Chat Logger

VIDEO - Spring Creek Manor - Tropy Lodge

Post by ronMctube »

great new trophy lodge lots of rooms and mounts . 8-)

https://youtu.be/Nn9K52hwGyA
Swampfox
Outfitter

Re: VIDEO - Spring Creek Manor - Tropy Lodge

Post by Swampfox »

Very nice video and introduction to the new Spring Creek Manor - Trophy Lodge.
This looks to be a feature that will allow much enjoyment to the game with the possibility of many enhancements and expansion hopefully that will continue with COTW.
Thank you Ron and thank you EW for the outstanding precision work in the design of the new trophy lodge. 8-)
Spoiler:
muledeer
Hunter

Post by muledeer »

:o nice thx ron
chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

great video. I am looking forward to have one lodge. It will give me new goal for hunting.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Thx for the video, Ron. :) The lodge looks great. A lot of space and it seems it's more flexible (than Classic) regarding which species fit on which platforms/plaques. Now did they include something like TruRACS? Because despite the nice implementation of the lodge I don't see much use for it with generic antlers/horns.
Image Image Image
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Now did they include something like TruRACS? Because despite the nice implementation of the lodge I don't see much use for it with generic antlers/horns.
I would also like to know. I suspect if they had, they would be shouting it from the rooftops and everyone would know about it already. So I guess not. In which case, as many already stated, it makes the trophy lodges completely redundant, regardless of how cool they are.
DarkHunterXX
Scout

Post by DarkHunterXX »

caledonianblues wrote: I would also like to know. I suspect if they had, they would be shouting it from the rooftops and everyone would know about it already. So I guess not. In which case, as many already stated, it makes the trophy lodges completely redundant, regardless of how cool they are.
I hope that it will be the next thing they are going to develop.
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

truracs will come. we all know how classic started and it wasnt in classic for 3-4 years into its life . didnt stop us playing classic in droves did it ? same with this. one of the great things with this over the other lodge is you can put in any animal. not just diamonds.this is great because you can add rares of lower than diamond for eg which might be less common than a diamond. so for eg a gold albino moose.with how many mountings there is you can do lots of things gameplay wise and you can also remove trophies quick just incase truracs comes. this adds to gameplay in many ways . which is a good thing. by the time you filled the lodge truracs will probably be in the game :D
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

for those wanting to try the beta remember its only on till tomorrow so give it a try before it finishes. its only on pc. steam details here of how to get in the trailblazer beta.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/518790 ... 6325874439
Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

Great video Ron. Very informative. Looking forward to this addition to the game.

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”