Trophy Lodge coming

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Trophy Lodge coming

Post by HooCairs »

https://twitter.com/theHunterCOTW/statu ... 6211189760

I wonder though how interesting this will be considering all trophy animals of a species look the same.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
muledeer
Hunter

Re: Trophy Lodge coming

Post by muledeer »

not realy but this is cotw and maybe keep it the motivation to play classic still alive? better than nothing^^
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Maybe they want to promote equality :D

Seriously though, lodges along with a TruRACS equivalent could be a huge step forward for Call of the Wild. I know it still wouldn't feel like Classic, and it would still lack the profile and stats, leaderboards and competitions, but it would be a promising sign.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

i think its great news as call of the wild is progressing im sure truracs will come at some point in the future just like classic developing constantly over the years. 8-)
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

I find it interesting how there is grass below the animal's feet, unlike in the hunter classic where its just plain wood.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I really think they should add TruRACS before they add lodges... :?
Image Image Image
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

curlyCoyote wrote:I find it interesting how there is grass below the animal's feet, unlike in the hunter classic where its just plain wood.
Also notice looks like there will be more options for mounting animals. Look how the fox is mounted on the wall same with the goose above the fireplace.
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Tanngnjostr wrote:I really think they should add TruRACS before they add lodges... :?
We can only hope that TruRACS is part of the update so that the trophey lodges will actually show off real tropheys.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

JamboWhoDat wrote:
curlyCoyote wrote:I find it interesting how there is grass below the animal's feet, unlike in the hunter classic where its just plain wood.
Also notice looks like there will be more options for mounting animals. Look how the fox is mounted on the wall same with the goose above the fireplace.
I like that a lot, hopefully, we could get the same thing in Classic, I would personally want to see the small or medium game on a full body mount like a bighorn or an ibex or even a rabbit.

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”