COTW savanna contradictory text

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
vsaet
Hunter

COTW savanna contradictory text

Post by vsaet »

I was in Savanna yestarday not to hunt Lion for me is a wrong choice the Lion introduction like every other introduction of preserved animals.
But I noticed contradictory message when hunting. They asked to go and remove traps that poachers put to catch animals. Like that they said we preserve animal population. But we can without any restriction kill all animals we want. because we are the legal hunters. Contradictory text. At the moment you permit the hunt of preserved animals removing traps have no sens.
May be for good people all are permitted! ...and legal ! :(
knott
Outfitter

Re: COTW savanna contradictory text

Post by knott »

I guess its hard get a 100 % quick kill bonus with traps. It would be kind of fun if they build the story around the game rules not real life. But then irl if you walk around with a gun you have the choice to kill or not just like in the game.
WolfLQ
Tracker

Post by WolfLQ »

I think the assumption by the game's story is that you're an "ethical" hunter who will only go for trophies and won't decimate the population.

But then they put in the hilariously awful "consecutive harvests" crap to encourage you to kill as much as possible. :lol: That HAS to go.
(Not a newbie! Back after a few years hiatus.)
vsaet
Hunter

Post by vsaet »

knott wrote:I guess its hard get a 100 % quick kill bonus with traps. It would be kind of fun if they build the story around the game rules not real life. But then irl if you walk around with a gun you have the choice to kill or not just like in the game.
And that is my choice. But call me to remove traps in the name of animal preservation that I say is contradictory when they permit to hunt those animals. In the future we will see elephant ivory and Rhino's corns as trophies!

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”