Starting to like this game

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
Violator31
Outfitter

Re: Starting to like this game

Post by Violator31 »

mapache01 wrote:Try this one!!
Got it. Definitely going to take a little time to master. Right now it seems to strain my wrist, but I think that's due to not being used to it (uncomfortable with it still).
I haven't tried it with "Classic" yet

knott wrote:How does he reach knmhv? G13 has similar layout and some of the bottom ones is next to impossible
zxct knmb hv
It is a reach but by either sliding my hand back a little OR curling my fingers under & using the back of them (the nails) to push the keys works (awkward, but functional). I have set those keys to stuff I don't use much.

It's going to take a little time to zero in on the best settings & I'm going to have to incorporate the other keyboard to complete the needed keys. I.E. I'm still going to use the "L" key for the headlamp, when I use it I use it & don't toggle it until I want it off, so there's no need to use one of the limited keys (40) on the new board.

The cord is about 6' long so that's a plus. The best, out of the way, place for me to plug it in, is under the desk in a "hub". It's an L shaped desk & the hub is off to the side so the cord hasn't gotten in the way yet at all.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”