Scope / no scope

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
Violator31
Outfitter

Scope / no scope

Post by Violator31 »

I bought COTW when it first came out. Up until this past week I had 11 hours playing it. I'm not into the missions in Classic, so following the missions in COTW isn't much fun. I'm not into killing everything that I can IRL, or in Classic so mass killing just for the points isn't something that I care for.
So all in all, the graphics are very cool, but to level up in order to enjoy the game more, I have to change my approach a LOT.
This past week I thought I'd add a few hours to my total & I'm experiencing an annoying bug, so I am here asking if there is a "fix" for this, or am I doing something wrong to begin with;
Once I look through the scope & take a shot, the scope comes off so any chance at a follow up shot has to be with open sights. (I don't see any reliable scope rings in the store)
So after I shoot I have to go back into the backpack & put the scope back on. It's very annoying. :twisted:
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Re: Scope / no scope

Post by BuiuRei »

I'm on my phone now so I cant point you directly to the right place, but I there's an option, under gameplay or key bindings, that allows you to lock the scope so you don't have to hold the right mouse button, making it effectively like it is on th:c.
Spoiler:
chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

hmm, You can use middle mouse button (or mouse wheel) to put scope on/off. maybe You accidentally pressed it? check the settings for this.
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

BuiuRei wrote:key bindings
chewik wrote:check the settings for this.
Being left-handed, I changed the key binding to as close to the classic as I could. After reading your replies I reset them to the default in order to figure out what I might have changed. I am not seeing anything in there that causes this. I'm probably looking right at it & not SEEING it. :roll:

Thanks for the replies also.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

Key bindings.
I thought anytime you changed a key to one that was already in use, you were prompted to let you know that. Apparently not. Got it fixed now.
What a pain it is trying to set the keys for being left-handed.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”