Parque Fernando

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
knott
Outfitter

Parque Fernando

Post by knott »

New South American reserve

https://youtu.be/EjM1dMMSIJM
chewik
Outfitter

Re: Parque Fernando

Post by chewik »

will be interesting. Vurhonga trailer was out approx. 10 days before map release.
james990
Outfitter

Post by james990 »

Looks awesome,
really good lineup with red deer, axis deer, mule deer, black buck, water buffalo, puma and cinnamon teal.
had no idea mule deer lived in patagonia.
least fav for me are the ducks.

Cant wait for the "glimp of a diamond"
Redmaster
Scout

Post by Redmaster »

Mule deer don't live in Patagonia.

Seeing as how they called Bostwana an "East African" preserve I feel they don't exactly put a whole lotta research or thought into COTW.
chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

Redmaster wrote:Mule deer don't live in Patagonia.
acording to wiki, MD have been introduced to Patagonia, as well as red deer or black buck.
james990
Outfitter

Post by james990 »

Redmaster wrote:Mule deer don't live in Patagonia.

Seeing as how they called Bostwana an "East African" preserve I feel they don't exactly put a whole lotta research or thought into COTW.

have to agree, lesser kudu? over greater cmon ew, and I've looked and found nothing on mulies in south america. Its almost as tho axis, blackbuck and water buff are found only in game reserves there too..
chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

video on Twitch from last stream

Code: Select all

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/347682255##
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Done a few hours. Not enough to a real impression but it certainly have some ghost recon: wildlands vibe :)
Relatively easy vegetation and so far some epic tower locations found so appear to be a relatively easy reserve to hunt in.

So far mostly pumas and mules. Spotted one water buffalo but she walked away. Heard some Red deer but none spotted.
As for the early mission setting up duck traps in the water? Do these actually work on the cinnamon teals? I waited for an eternity didn´t see a single bird.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Fun how it works out. Today I just got one of those no tracks in 40 minute days. I did spot some axis deer after 50 minutes of real time and I was moving along all the time even if not running that much. Got much more lucky yesterday. Just wasn´t a single track!

Wanted some mule or red deer so I decided to start bunnyhopping around my alloted amount of tents. No luck at all! Last tent I finally heard a mule deer call. Went down to find it I hear a puma roar... Then the biggest mule buck ever come charging after being spooked by the puma probably. Collected it and it was of course a red deer going down but I take it :)
james990
Outfitter

Post by james990 »

Funny that, I was watching a level 9 red stag on his resting zone for like 30 seconds and a puma comes chasing, their a nuisance, shot at the puma so he wouldn't kill the stag and waited over the zone, eventually he come back and got a nice 965 red for the collection.

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”