Parque Fernando

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
knott
Outfitter

Re: Parque Fernando

Post by knott »

Pumas dont kill they just spook your diamonds.
knott
Outfitter

Re: Parque Fernando

Post by knott »

Impressions so far.

War never changes. This I believe was released in beta. Maybe it will stay in beta.
As for the story I got the feel they would have built it around the hunting lodge. You would get trophys to hang on the wall and maybe the grind for money would be spent on improving the lodge. But nothing of this happened all you get is electricity.

The story was done in no time and tbh I don´t really know what my mission was.
As for the reserve I have not visited all parts but there isn´t that much variation. But it´s a pleasant place to hunt in. It´s tougher to hunt then expected though. Animals have more heightened senses then on the other reserves and the vegetation while offering good visibility make a lot of noise when you go through it. There is a lot of empty spaces most hunts I walk 30-40 minutes before seeing a track. I both like this because it puts more pressure when finally spot something but together with the spooky nature where you can´t even expect to be able to get close crouching with the wind in your favour due to the animals superior senses does make it feel a bit unfair at times. My callers seem mysteriously ineffective but I have not spend that much in the tower camping tree. So used to getting close with classic and on the other reserves.

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”