playing across platforms

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
chewik
Outfitter

playing across platforms

Post by chewik »

just siple questin. is it possible to play together using different paltforms? I have PC version, but one friend of mine has bought PS4.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: playing across platforms

Post by DYEUZ »

Good Q . I think , either one needs to join the same server , even if they are on different platform . i also think , the PC version prevails here . But , a more tech guy can confirm this .
from Google search :If you're on Mac or PC and want to join a friend on PS4, you'll need be Epic friends. (You can do that on the console, mobile. Mac and PC.) Then, as long as your PS4 pal has their game privacy settings set to Public or Friends and they're not in a Solo queue, you can join their lobby.

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

DYEUZ wrote:Good Q . I think , either one needs to join the same server , even if they are on different platform . i also think , the PC version prevails here . But , a more tech guy can confirm this .
from Google search :If you're on Mac or PC and want to join a friend on PS4, you'll need be Epic friends. (You can do that on the console, mobile. Mac and PC.) Then, as long as your PS4 pal has their game privacy settings set to Public or Friends and they're not in a Solo queue, you can join their lobby.
thx for answer. will keep searching, because that info about epic friend is just for Fortnite, if understood correctly.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Ohh ! sorry , not quite good with these stuff , even if i hear stuff here and there . good luck .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”