Upgrading.

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Upgrading.

Post by DanthemanBoone »

Hi all. Back online today with my new computer.

HP EliteDesk 800 G1 Tower. i7 4770, 3.4GHz, 16GB ram, 120GB SSD + 1TB HD, 4GB GTX1050Ti, DVDRW, win 10.

Now I can play Call of the wild, looking forward to enjoying a new game.

However, Although I have the base game, and the first two maps,which I purchased at release, I am having trouble finding where to look for the downloadable content, where to buy the Taiga or African additions and also the 4x4.
Not too familiar with the steam buying system, so could someone point me in the right direction please.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Re: Upgrading.

Post by INTIMID883R »

Dan on your steam launcher, go to your library. Right click on CoTW and click view downloadable content. at the bottom of the window you will see a link to all downloadable content.

https://store.steampowered.com/dlc/518790/
Spoiler:
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Post by DanthemanBoone »

Thanks so much. Its easier for me to navigate my way round the bush than through the maze of the steam site.
Any way found my way now. Thanks again.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

Congrats on the new system! Crank up the graphic settings to max & prepare to be wowed.
DanthemanBoone wrote:Its easier for me to navigate my way round the bush than through the maze of the steam site.
Indeed, I loath the way steam is laid out! I spend zero time on their communities because of it.

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”