COTW - Is the game mor enjoyable/playable now?

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
Ringolf
Spotter

Re: COTW - Is the game mor enjoyable/playable now?

Post by Ringolf »

In terms of bugs, CotW has come a long way since release.
Is it bug-free? No.
And in true EW fashion they manage to introduce some new issues with some updates (usually gets fixed, though).

But all that said I feel that CotW is slowly and steadily improving over time, something that I can sadly not say about Classic anymore at the moment.
Hynu
Tracker

Post by Hynu »

Ringolf wrote:In terms of bugs, CotW has come a long way since release.
Is it bug-free? No.
And in true EW fashion they manage to introduce some new issues with some updates (usually gets fixed, though).

But all that said I feel that CotW is slowly and steadily improving over time, something that I can sadly not say about Classic anymore at the moment.
I agree with this, COTW is definitely getting better, and I also agree with Hoo, I *sometimes* find it harder to find animals in COTW than I do classic, so to say you constantly trip over them etc isn't true in my experience.
Hynu
Tracker

Post by Hynu »

ehr_kimahn wrote:.... Even if, for me, the map Timbergold trail remains the best to thehunter (classic and COTW).
Oh and this is nonsense....Hemmeldal is clearly the best map ;)
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

Hynu wrote:
ehr_kimahn wrote:.... Even if, for me, the map Timbergold trail remains the best to thehunter (classic and COTW).
Oh and this is nonsense....Hemmeldal is clearly the best map ;)

you both are wrong, wrong, wrong......everyone knows Red Feather Falls is the best map.......if you don't believe me,.....just ask me.................... :lol:
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

IMO animals are allot easier to find in Classic than CoTW. At times in CoTW I will large distances without a single sign. That rarely happens in classic.
Hynu wrote: Oh and this is nonsense....Hemmeldal is clearly the best map ;)
Agreed, Hemm is my fav map overall. Every time it loads as silly as it may sound I feel comforted, as if I was home.

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”