My thoughts on DLC that most likely will come with Ducks in Layton Lake

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
Ormy
Tracker

My thoughts on DLC that most likely will come with Ducks in Layton Lake

Post by Ormy »

https://youtu.be/RVLYlt0GJXQ

What you guys think we will get in DLC with the ducks?
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Re: My thoughts on DLC that most likely will come with Ducks in Layton Lake

Post by SoftShoe »

Honestly I am very meh about them adding ducks. I have never really been a duck hunter (cant stand the taste of them) so while I do have a duck hunting spread in Classic it gets little use. That said I will probably buy the DLC but am not particularly excited about it.

Ormy
Tracker

Post by Ormy »

SoftShoe wrote:Honestly I am very meh about them adding ducks. I have never really been a duck hunter (cant stand the taste of them) so while I do have a duck hunting spread in Classic it gets little use. That said I will probably buy the DLC but am not particularly excited about it.
If I remember right ducks were also pretty high on the list when they did survey, asking players what they would like to see added in the game. It's good to have more birds in the game and ducks were fun in Classic so I'm excited to see how they implement them in COTW. I will also get the dlc on lauch day right away as I've done with every other so far.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

I am worried now. Ducks is coming to Vurhonga or how it´s spelled. Will it destroy the atmosphere like the geese at hirschfelden? Not dared to go there but I am worried.
Ormy
Tracker

Post by Ormy »

knott wrote:I am worried now. Ducks is coming to Vurhonga or how it´s spelled. Will it destroy the atmosphere like the geese at hirschfelden? Not dared to go there but I am worried.
The ducks were released on Layton Lake yesterday! Just ended my first hunt and they are really fun. They barely make any sound and you can hear them mostly when they are in the water or landing. They tuned down geese in Hirch too so it shouldn't bother anymore there.
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

2.6gb dl is pretty hefty! I just bought it, looking forward to trying it out.

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”