COTW Pics'n'Clips

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
Ludante
Outfitter

COTW Pics'n'Clips

Post by Ludante »

I joined the forum in order to post pictures and videos from gameplay, also to get news, updates and additional features..Everything I say or post is purely for fun purposes.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: COTW Pics'n'Clips

Post by DYEUZ »

In the end , it's '' shortcut to the hospital '' . :lol:

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

See all that red at the bottom? Lemme give you a hint, them wasnt the pearly gates you fell to! :lol:

Interesting those boards were missing on the walkway. I just walked across that myself yesterday & briefly considered how to get down to that cave.

mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

I play yesterday night, complete the "trip" mission, you enter that cave from west following the guide instructions when you fall from the bridge picking dude's clothes, very fun and I try 2 times to shot the Ghost Coyote until.

Play scarcely the game, I bought the game when was offered on The Hunter classic to support EW, so my level it's very low, If someone have tips how to level up skills and earn money I appreciate.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Just hunt use cheap ammo and do missions. I hade a brownbear jumping over my atv yesterday att night time. I didnt realize what it was att first like a huge black shadow because he was amazingly fast. Heard hon running behind me forever trying to get out of there
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

mapache01 wrote: If someone have tips how to level up skills and earn money I appreciate.
Use the 243 + the cheap ammo & hunt coyote, lynx, fox or jackal depend on which reserve you are on. You will need to invest in the predator call but you will get $900+ for every animal. Its a quick way to build cash.

EndPin
Scout

Post by EndPin »

Used the ATV, starting from the path near the bridge to jump down under the bridge. Then placed a tent for future use.

mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

Thanks for the tips guys!!
Jaegerschnitzel1990
Spotter

Post by Jaegerschnitzel1990 »

I would use the "expensive" ammo with the .243, as it really isn´t that expensive. 10 rounds only cost half the worth of your first harvested animal. Apart from that you can take out herds way better with it, as the ammo has better penetration and will puncture the lungs in more situations.

If you spot a herd of deer feeding/drinking/sleeping creep up on them and take them out one by one. They will come back to the spot, especially if you call from time to time. Headshots only, that worked best for me. If the herd is in your bag, move on to the next one.
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

Jaegerschnitzel1990 wrote:I would use the "expensive" ammo with the .243, as it really isn´t that expensive. 10 rounds only cost half the worth of your first harvested animal.
I use nothing but the good ammo as well with the same mentality. 1st animal pays for 2 boxes. Sure you can take many/most of the animals with the free ammo but its allot more work & time consuming when you add in tracking.

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”