COTW Pics'n'Clips

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
Ludante
Outfitter

Re: COTW Pics'n'Clips

Post by Ludante »

mapache01 wrote:I play yesterday night, complete the "trip" mission, you enter that cave from west following the guide instructions when you fall from the bridge picking dude's clothes, very fun and I try 2 times to shot the Ghost Coyote until.

Play scarcely the game, I bought the game when was offered on The Hunter classic to support EW, so my level it's very low, If someone have tips how to level up skills and earn money I appreciate.
One of the ways is to invest in DLC Wild Goose Chase Gear. The ammo is cheap (150) and shotgun is for free. Only you need to buy a caller. This could be a stage II.

I joined the forum in order to post pictures and videos from gameplay, also to get news, updates and additional features..Everything I say or post is purely for fun purposes.
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

Ludante wrote: One of the ways is to invest in DLC Wild Goose Chase Gear. The ammo is cheap (150) and shotgun is for free. Only you need to buy a caller. This could be a stage II.
Good point, I have made a tidy amount shooting geese. Dont you need to buy a spread of decoys to have decent success though? When the DLC came out I bought 40 something decoys & the blind so have never hunted without them & am curious how successful you can be just honking on a caller?

Ludante
Outfitter

Post by Ludante »

SoftShoe wrote:
Ludante wrote: One of the ways is to invest in DLC Wild Goose Chase Gear. The ammo is cheap (150) and shotgun is for free. Only you need to buy a caller. This could be a stage II.
Good point, I have made a tidy amount shooting geese. Dont you need to buy a spread of decoys to have decent success though? When the DLC came out I bought 40 something decoys & the blind so have never hunted without them & am curious how successful you can be just honking on a caller?
The decoys are there, you just dont see them from grass. In front of the tent where geese have landed.
I joined the forum in order to post pictures and videos from gameplay, also to get news, updates and additional features..Everything I say or post is purely for fun purposes.
Nedbella
Spotter

Post by Nedbella »

I got my absolute BEST shot I've done on COTW so far. Haven't been playing that long. About 6 months I guess. When I got a heart only shot yesterday and the harvest page came up, I legit sat there with my mouth open for a whole minute. LOL. I swear, I left the chair last night with my chest puffed out like a pigeon. LOL
I just wish I knew how to post a picture from my PC to this forum.

Eat Healthy, Don't Smoke, Go to The Gym.......DIE ANYWAY!! :lol:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

You need something like Imagur- load the picture up to it, then highlight the link and paste the url between the forums-Image That would upload the pic to the forum. Hope that helps. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”