Harambe Savanna First Impression

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
ehr_kimahn
Tracker

Re: Harambe Savanna First Impression

Post by ehr_kimahn »

I was not specially interested for a map in Africa. You confirm me in my idea. I don't buy this DLC and stay on the other map, hoping one day to see mountain species.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Lions officially out. However as per usual every time I do some test hunts these days, I litterary spent an hour before I spotted my first hare! At the end of the session I did encounter a heard of wildebeest and spotted two lesser kudus but at that point I was so frustrated. Being a hunter is a full time job but I can hardly free 2h on a work day... Also did hear some lion roar after 2h of hunting but time to pack up.

Next big update I do hope is a life mode with more animals just like the beta. That was a really nice experience and better for quick hunts.
vsaet
Hunter

Post by vsaet »

knott wrote:Lions officially out. However as per usual every time I do some test hunts these days, I litterary spent an hour before I spotted my first hare! At the end of the session I did encounter a heard of wildebeest and spotted two lesser kudus but at that point I was so frustrated. Being a hunter is a full time job but I can hardly free 2h on a work day... Also did hear some lion roar after 2h of hunting but time to pack up.

Next big update I do hope is a life mode with more animals just like the beta. That was a really nice experience and better for quick hunts.
Don't feel sad :D That is COTW is not THC ;)
Is the game for what I lost 45 Euros by purchasing it :(

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”